• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Reserv + 3X Subscription Plan

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new card to complement my Infinia. The main goal is to increase the rewards rate for a few lakhs of donations towards NGOs (both Indian and International). BOGO on movies, and rewards on rental and UPI transactions will be great to have but not necessary.

I recently came across the YES Reserv card, along with the 3X subscription offer for all spends. The following is how I see the reward rates:
  • 9% Points on Online Shopping (except on Select categories)**
  • 4.5% Points on Offline Shopping (except on Select categories)
  • 2.25% Points on Select categories
Assuming 25 paise per RP redemption rate, for flights and hotels.

The 9% rewards rate seems just too good to be true. Can anyone confirm? If it is indeed true, then why is this not the most talked about card for Forex transactions?

P.S: I don't mind paying the annual fee given the rewards.

helloworld

TF Legend
Same here, other people who are getting subscription points pls provide your input too. Got the sms in the 2nd month that 3x points are credited, but it is still not visible.

until statement reached to your mail, wait. nothing can be done prior, dont panic, ignore sms etc.

once only after statement in email can raise for missing points, so wait is the only option.

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I got a pre-approved Yes Bank Reserv Credit Card First Year Free(FYF) offer via Yes bank website & I applied for it. I received the card a week ago & a Yes Bank executive called me telling me about the card details & I was told it is FYF & that is voice recorded. But few days ago when I activated the card I got a call from another executive saying the card is not FYF & I have pay the charges and a ticket was raised. What to do? @S S V

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got a pre-approved Yes Bank Reserv Credit Card First Year Free(FYF) offer via Yes bank website & I applied for it. I received the card a week ago & a Yes Bank executive called me telling me about the card details & I was told it is FYF & that is voice recorded. But few days ago when I activated the card I got a call from another executive saying the card is not FYF & I have pay the charges and a ticket was raised. What to do? @S S V
Its FYF if you spend 40k in first 30 days

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
When is the current statement points credited ? Are the subscription points of the last statement credited first or the current statement base points ? I am yet to receive my statement but saw an addition of 75k points (not sure if it is current statement base + last statement subscription)
same here, I got 72k points.. not sure if this is current statement base+bonus points(did 3 lac transaction) or if it is subscription rp for previous month..(had 2Lac transaction previously)

I think it is base point for current sttement since calculation for 3lac base+bonus point is 72k.. spoke to customer care they didnt knew anything but I asked them to raise request that I have not recieved any subscription points yet for previous month(2Lac transaction).. lets see what happens

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
same here, I got 72k points.. not sure if this is current statement base+bonus points(did 3 lac transaction) or if it is subscription rp for previous month..(had 2Lac transaction previously)

I think it is base point for current sttement since calculation for 3lac base+bonus point is 72k.. spoke to customer care they didnt knew anything but I asked them to raise request that I have not recieved any subscription points yet for previous month(2Lac transaction).. lets see what happens
Do keep me posted. The points credited are not right. It only matches if the points credited are bonus subscription points as per last statement. I have also sent them an email to undertand the breakup. Why cant they be clear on why were the points credited. ?

RTR01

TF Premier
Do keep me posted. The points credited are not right. It only matches if the points credited are bonus subscription points as per last statement. I have also sent them an email to undertand the breakup. Why cant they be clear on why were the points credited. ?
Maybe after subcription the total cap is 75k.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah, providing transaction wise breakup is such a basic thing that every bank does in their statement. Or they could atleast mention this much rp has given as subscription rp.

Please let me know if you get any reply regarding break from their mail id.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did you get any reply back from them?
There's no update on the ticket I raised via customer care..

helloworld

TF Legend

base points + bonus

refer: Post in thread 'Yes Bank Reserv + 3X Subscription Plan' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/yes-bank-reserv-3x-subscription-plan.21407/post-562612

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
base points + bonus

refer: Post in thread 'Yes Bank Reserv + 3X Subscription Plan' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/yes-bank-reserv-3x-subscription-plan.21407/post-562612
Right, then it matches with base + bonus(72k) for 3L transaction I did.

Then the real ques is why they didnt credit subscription points for previous month(2L transaction) till now especially after I have already receievd message from there that its credited.

Dear Customer, Congrats, 3X Reward Points for last month have been credited to your YES BANK Credit Card ending xxxx as per Subscription Plan opted.

helloworld

TF Legend
Right, then it matches with base + bonus(72k) for 3L transaction I did.

Then the real ques is why they didnt credit subscription points for previous month(2L transaction) till now especially after I have already receievd message from there that its credited.

Dear Customer, Congrats, 3X Reward Points for last month have been credited to your YES BANK Credit Card ending xxxx as per Subscription Plan opted.

could you clarify these:

- statement date (Ex: 12)
- last month purchases (1-30).
- last to this month statement purchases (Ex: 13-12)

cumulative amount will do fine, to clarify your questions.