• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Reserv + 3X Subscription Plan

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new card to complement my Infinia. The main goal is to increase the rewards rate for a few lakhs of donations towards NGOs (both Indian and International). BOGO on movies, and rewards on rental and UPI transactions will be great to have but not necessary.

I recently came across the YES Reserv card, along with the 3X subscription offer for all spends. The following is how I see the reward rates:
  • 9% Points on Online Shopping (except on Select categories)**
  • 4.5% Points on Offline Shopping (except on Select categories)
  • 2.25% Points on Select categories
Assuming 25 paise per RP redemption rate, for flights and hotels.

The 9% rewards rate seems just too good to be true. Can anyone confirm? If it is indeed true, then why is this not the most talked about card for Forex transactions?

P.S: I don't mind paying the annual fee given the rewards.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1710951340219.png

1710951478667.png

Based on this and your calculation, some 2000 Rs. transaction missing..
ok so this 3x image that you shared is not something that is being shown on their website.. on website for online it shows 24 RP/200 Rs which confused me a lot. Thanks for clearing this up. Now that I understand this, gotta change my spends a bit :p

Also, one thing from your calculation is clear they provide subscription points in the next month's statement only if the transaction date is done in the previous month. Now the points that you mentioned in previous posts are a lot clearer to me.

Reg 2k not sure whats missing, the only thing I didn't mention was the subscription fee of 3500 Rs and GST charged about 630 rs.. but not concerned about 2k.
Thanks for taking the time to show the calculation @helloworld.. one last question, what's the eligible column??

helloworld

TF Legend
ok so this 3x image that you shared is not something that is being shown on their website.. on website for online it shows 24 RP/200 Rs which confused me a lot. Thanks for clearing this up. Now that I understand this, gotta change my spends a bit :p

Also, one thing from your calculation is clear they provide subscription points in the next month's statement only if the transaction date is done in the previous month. Now the points that you mentioned in previous posts are a lot clearer to me.

Reg 2k not sure whats missing, the only thing I didn't mention was the subscription fee of 3500 Rs and GST charged about 630 rs.. but not concerned about 2k.
Thanks for taking the time to show the calculation @helloworld.. one last question, what's the eligible column??

Its just, ROUNDDOWN(AMOUNT/200,0) = Just how many 200s eligible for overall calculation.

You know that, 200 = 258 = 295 = 326 = 364 = 399 (they considered that you spent only 200, and provide points for that 200).

Similarly, 1400 = 1434 = 1599 (here they considered that 1400, and provide points by dividing 200).

need to find another name for this - just kept like that.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Its just, ROUNDDOWN(AMOUNT/200,0) = Just how many 200s eligible for overall calculation.

You know that, 200 = 258 = 295 = 326 = 364 = 399 (they considered that you spent only 200, and provide points for that 200).

Similarly, 1400 = 1434 = 1599 (here they considered that 1400, and provide points by dividing 200).
oh got it, agree that's pretty imp too for accurate calculation

What is included in grocery? Does Blinkit, BB Daily, Swiggy Insta considered as grocery?
Do they work in 5x or 3x plan as they are online spends?

I have LTF Reserv. I am thinking of either 3x or 5x. 5x has select categories - Dining, Travel, Fashion and Healthcare Spends while 3x has All spends except Select Categories. I can move most of my spends from Infinia to Yes Reserv except for Gyftr or 5x schemes from Infinia. Would it be beneficial with 3x or 5x?

Last edited:

helloworld

TF Legend
What is included in grocery? Does Blinkit, BB Daily, Swiggy Insta considered as grocery?
Do they work in 5x or 3x plan as they are online spends?

I have LTF Reserv. I am thinking of either 3x or 5x. 5x has select categories - Dining, Travel, Fashion and Healthcare Spends while 3x has All spends except Select Categories. I can move most of my spends from Infinia to Yes Reserv except for Gyftr or 5x schemes from Infinia. Would it be beneficial with 3x or 5x?

depends on mcc, if those are in above list, eligible.

till now when you order through BB daily, you might have checked that milk packet brand, price, and/or any offers. but the world moved to different game now, they're looking merchant name in OTP - that tells you how much you'll get.

if you have very high spend like 5L above then only you'll get 4.5% on mixed spends (online, offline etc.), so beneficial or not depends on how much you can spend on these categories. 3x for all categories there is no except here. 5x only 4 categories, others 1x.

depends on mcc, if those are in above list, eligible.

till now when you order through BB daily, you might have checked that milk packet brand, price, and/or any offers. but the world moved to different game now, they're looking merchant name in OTP - that tells you how much you'll get.

if you have very high spend like 5L above then only you'll get 4.5% on mixed spends (online, offline etc.), so beneficial or not depends on how much you can spend on these categories. 3x for all categories there is no except here. 5x only 4 categories, others 1x.
Thanks @helloworld

How can we check in which mcc category these merchants fall or generally which merchant falls in which category? Can banks change it as per their convenience or there are rules for that?

For annual spend of say 10L of which bulk is online, it seems 3x is great considering Amazon FK and othet online would give you 3x. Offline can be done on Infinia to get 3.3% (Not considering vouchers).

helloworld

TF Legend
Thanks @helloworld

How can we check in which mcc category these merchants fall or generally which merchant falls in which category? Can banks change it as per their convenience or there are rules for that?
shop owners and network platform decide.

Note: same applicable from Infinia to MB+ every card. NOthing new, exist from long time.. Maybe you never observed that much. If its a Govt. MCC Infinia gives 0, Grocery 5RP upto some limit. Its all about MCC and everywhere with every card.

If you never observe issue with Infinia or any other cards with you, then most likely you'll never observe any issues in YES Reserv. All good.

For annual spend of say 10L of which bulk is online, it seems 3x is great considering Amazon FK and othet online would give you 3x. Offline can be done on Infinia to get 3.3% (Not considering vouchers).

Last edited:

wncjs

TF Buzz
Hey folks, I'm planning to apply for Yes Reserv card and soon activate the 3x plan once i get the card for all spends. If I understand correctly, Yes Reserv with 3x plan would give 6% for online and 4.5% for offline spends (barring select mcc), is that the correct understanding? Or am i missing something?

Is there any catch to this card? because lol it seems far more rewarding than Yes Marquee (which is a more expensive card as well)..

Also any idea if it's possible to get this card as FYF or LTF via offline channels? Previously it was very easy to get this as LTF, but not sure of the current state, anyone knows?

Kindly help, please!

helloworld

TF Legend
Hey folks, I'm planning to apply for Yes Reserv card and soon activate the 3x plan once i get the card for all spends. If I understand correctly, Yes Reserv with 3x plan would give 6% for online and 4.5% for offline spends (barring select mcc), is that the correct understanding? Or am i missing something?

Is there any catch to this card? because lol it seems far more rewarding than Yes Marquee (which is a more expensive card as well)..

Kindly help, please!

F Y I

helloworld

TF Legend
When does points get shown in app? Only after statement generation?

Read from here.. let us know if anything missing

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently received my card, but when I attempt to make a payment at any merchant, I keep on getting this error. Also, the continue button on that page is unresponsive.

Anyone else facing this?? And how do I correct this? Screenshot_2024-04-03-12-57-28-72_73b8f71215c375925abd18624296fb43.jpg

helloworld

TF Legend
I recently received my card, but when I attempt to make a payment at any merchant, I keep on getting this error. Also, the continue button on that page is unresponsive.

Anyone else facing this?? And how do I correct this? Screenshot_2024-04-03-12-57-28-72_73b8f71215c375925abd18624296fb43.jpg

adblockers, enhanced trackers.. tried other browsers? other websites? (same payment gateway not possible everywhere)..

try 100rs. on amzn voucher on a different browser.

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Read from here.. let us know if anything missing

So we wont see points in app till statement generation? That sucks. Most of banks show the points received even thoug it cant be used till statement is generated or after some period.

helloworld

TF Legend
So we wont see points in app till statement generation? That sucks. Most of banks show the points received even thoug it cant be used till statement is generated or after some period.

you can see here also, but not subscription points.. basic points always visible in app/netbanking once transaction settled.