• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Reserv + 3X Subscription Plan

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new card to complement my Infinia. The main goal is to increase the rewards rate for a few lakhs of donations towards NGOs (both Indian and International). BOGO on movies, and rewards on rental and UPI transactions will be great to have but not necessary.

I recently came across the YES Reserv card, along with the 3X subscription offer for all spends. The following is how I see the reward rates:
  • 9% Points on Online Shopping (except on Select categories)**
  • 4.5% Points on Offline Shopping (except on Select categories)
  • 2.25% Points on Select categories
Assuming 25 paise per RP redemption rate, for flights and hotels.

The 9% rewards rate seems just too good to be true. Can anyone confirm? If it is indeed true, then why is this not the most talked about card for Forex transactions?

P.S: I don't mind paying the annual fee given the rewards.

helloworld

TF Legend
Hello,
My first statement was generated a couple of weeks back. I had spent around 2.7L with most of the spends being online, a small slice was offline. I am subscribed to 3x plan, but I understand that the subscription points come next month. However, even without those, I only received 19.5k points approx. Tried calculating manually myself and arrived at 24.5k for base points+online feature bonus. I was careful to round down to 200's to make the calculations, so it seems to be a substantial chunk that is missing. Bit disheartening to trust a bank with such big spends and yet have to resort to this headache.

Has anyone been able to get a clarification or correction on missing rewards?

not all online trxns are online, some can be tagged as special categories.

most of the time they're good with crediting points, so check whether that particular transaction got 12+12 or 6.

https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/yes-bank-reserv-3x-subscription-plan.21407/post-571077

ccrnc

TF Select
VIP Lounge
not all online trxns are online, some can be tagged as special categories.

most of the time they're good with crediting points, so check whether that particular transaction got 12+12 or 6.

https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/yes-bank-reserv-3x-subscription-plan.21407/post-571077
Pretty sure none of my transactions were on utility/govt/education MCC's. But like I mentioned on the other thread, if they are following that other list of select MCC being circulated, I have about 25k on Uber, which would then get 6/200. That might explain the difference, but even in that case, its a malpractice if they aren't informing customers accurately on their own website.

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
you can see here also, but not subscription points.. basic points always visible in app/netbanking once transaction settled.
I cant see basic points as well! I checked under Yes Rewardz in app as well as from redeem reward points which takes me to yesrewards portal in browser. Both shows 0 points.

Am I checking in wrong place?

RTR01

TF Premier
I cant see basic points as well! I checked under Yes Rewardz in app as well as from redeem reward points which takes me to yesrewards portal in browser. Both shows 0 points.

For me only after statement I am able to see base and accelerated points.

helloworld

TF Legend

netbanking -> credit cards -> somewhere near total limit / view more details -> then bar graph appears / view more credit card details.

Earned this cycle contains reward points earned for upcoming statement

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
netbanking -> credit cards -> somewhere near total limit / view more details -> then bar graph appears / view more credit card details.

Earned this cycle contains reward points earned for upcoming statement
Is there any netbanking login available if we dont have an account with yes bank and just reserv cc.. I know couple of banks allow cc login but cannot see anything like that on yes bank website.

helloworld

TF Legend
Is there any netbanking login available if we dont have an account with yes bank and just reserv cc.. I know couple of banks allow cc login but cannot see anything like that on yes bank website.

1712158789742.png

yesbank.in -> Profile Icon (at top right) -> Yes Online -> Register here -> Same like those banks. Register with credit card.

Note: Above mentioned reward points visible in IRIS app also, not sure exact clicks but available. So, check that once before initiating this registration.

Last edited:

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Contact Support, but they'll say same like try on browser, send screenshots.. so make sure its not your phone problem.
Their Customer Support seems clueless on this issue, and amusingly, their Twitter support team provided instructions on how to pay my credit card bill instead of addressing my issue with transaction failures and failure to reach the OTP page.

Would blocking and reissuing the card resolve this issue?

helloworld

TF Legend
Their Customer Support seems clueless on this issue, and amusingly, their Twitter support team provided instructions on how to pay my credit card bill instead of addressing my issue with transaction failures and failure to reach the OTP page.

Would blocking and reissuing the card resolve this issue?

might be.. but try with other phone once.

helloworld

TF Legend
Well blocking and reissuing also didn't work. New Card is also giving same error.

I've no idea what to do next :(

First try one POS transaction, then check online again.

if its a card number issue, need to contact support and ask them new card with new chip.

Block & Reissue will give same number.

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
First try one POS transaction, then check online again.

if its a card number issue, need to contact support and ask them new card with new chip.

Block & Reissue will give same number.
Will try POS after new card delivery.

I received card with different number after reissue. So I'm guessing issue is something else.

wncjs

TF Buzz
Well blocking and reissuing also didn't work. New Card is also giving same error.

I've no idea what to do next :(
Is this issue happening with Yes Reserv card or Yes Marquee? @Vaastav

Also did you do any high value transactions or use card on any sketchy merchants which are well known for MS (bharatnxt, frequent high value jewellery purchase etc)? Maybe if so, they could have soft blocked your card in their risk system. Wondering, what triggered this error? Since I know many others having Yes Reserv and none of them are facing this issue of not being able to transact.

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is this issue happening with Yes Reserv card or Yes Marquee? @Vaastav

Also did you do any high value transactions or use card on any sketchy merchants which are well known for MS (bharatnxt, frequent high value jewellery purchase etc)? Maybe if so, they could have soft blocked your card in their risk system. Wondering, what triggered this error? Since I know many others having Yes Reserv and none of them are facing this issue of not being able to transact.
Yes Reserv Card.

I haven't made any transactions with the card yet, my initial attempt was on Payzapp for ₹200 to activate the card, which resulted in the error I mentioned. After that, I tried various merchants, all of which returned the same error.

I've filed a complaint with the RBI Ombudsman and will update how it goes.