• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes bank LTF C2C basis for occasional offers on sale and shopping

HazelBlotch

TF Select
You'll get free 6 months subscription and 10% offer on many 500rs. cards for these two websites requirement. YES is for those who wants that bank card, nothing much else.
I guess I'll just keep it for a year till I get the 600 rupees anniversary gift card and then cancel if I don't see any real benefit. Thanks for the advice.

Yeah I had a old salary account with them which has turned into savings account few years back, where I had parked some funds for last 6 months, based on that got the card pre approved .
That’s just my assumption , as the card was offered to me LTF from my RM
Hey @anirban.choudhury, I am actually in the same boat. Had an old salary account which got converted into savings account just this month. Already have a Yes first preferred card LTF. Any idea how to get Yes First Exclusive as LTF?

Going by your assumption and if you don't mind telling, how much funds did you park with them so as to get this offer from the RM? Also, did you interact frequently with this RM? Coz I dont even kn if i have one 😂