• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Add on yes bank

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Lol i sent physical documents to Chennai address, it was out of delivery today, Delivery boy called me and told there is no postbox over there and no body picking up the parcel.
sad that it has to return back to me.
yes has worst system

RTR01

TF Premier
Lol i sent physical documents to Chennai address, it was out of delivery today, Delivery boy called me and told there is no postbox over there and no body picking up the parcel.
sad that it has to return back to me.
yes has worst system
So now only option that is left is going to branch?

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No use in sending any application to their Chennai office for addon card. Had sent them last month and it has been rejected. They KYC needs to be authenticated by local branch.

SO, NO OTHER OPTION OTHER THAN APPROACHING LOCAL YES BANK BRANCH.

RTR01

TF Premier
No use in sending any application to their Chennai office for addon card. Had sent them last month and it has been rejected. They KYC needs to be authenticated by local branch.

SO, NO OTHER OPTION OTHER THAN APPROACHING LOCAL YES BANK BRANCH.
Today I went to branch. The person was not able to find addon form itself. I showed him this form from link he was not even sure if it is the correct form if applied through branch.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied via branch on 23 march and till today no update. On enquiring they said they dont have any records of the application, when i had signed and given all documents of primary and secondary person... YES bank is a good for nothing, no accoutability. O followed up with 3 different level executives, they arent in sync with each other

RTR01

TF Premier
I applied via branch on 23 march and till today no update. On enquiring they said they dont have any records of the application, when i had signed and given all documents of primary and secondary person... YES bank is a good for nothing, no accoutability. O followed up with 3 different level executives, they arent in sync with each other
I wanted addon for lounge access next month. Seems like it is not possible now.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I wanted addon for lounge access next month. Seems like it is not possible now.
Escalate immediately. I had to do that and they sent someone from their office to come and collect the form and process it. Then only it'll work. Or else inform them that you are ready to file a complaint with RBIO. It'll work for sure.