• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Yes bank Marquee card

mahi2712

TF Buzz
Hello

I want your suggestions on which strategy to follow to get this card.
Last year I had paid yes bank prosperity with a 50k credit limit and then I got ltf yes bank UPI card with a sharing limit.
Two months ago I closed my yes bank prosperity card because I didn't want to pay the annual fee for that card and now I have only LTF yes bank UPI card.
I have other cards(Atlas,Coral,Hdfc millenia and a few others) with a maximum credit limit of 175k.

P.S.: I can't submit income docs because I am an NRI.

Thanks

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Cool thanks for highlighting these, I am Ok with these until or unless they take away either the joining fee benefits of 15K(Zomato/Swiggy) or the BOGO offer majorly for which I have applied this card.

Most of my spends will still remain on Infinia so lounge is not a big issue but surely if Yes Bank is advertising this as their most premium card they should be stable in their words and services for atleast a year or so, the card is just few months old, difficult to get and still already facing the blunt, not good signs at all
I hope it’s just their laid back attitude and ignorance about their own products while the promised benefits are actually there with the card

Being optimistic!!!!! 😅😅😅

kumarvishwas

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yay I got the card delivered today and activate the card through IRIS app.

Not sure on activating the card got a message from Yes Bank “Dear Customer, this is to acknowledge that we have received your consent for availing the services of our RMB by YES BANK.”

What is this RMB? Anyone has an idea? Is it something related to mobile alerts?

I can't submit income docs because I am an NRI.

Others have given their take on CCs.

Even if you are an NRI, you need to file your ITR-2 - if you have any income from deposits, interests, dividends, rents, sale proceeds, .... In a majority of cases, it could be a NIL return. But, it is a statutory obligation to file.

Do not avoid filing your ITR-2.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied for yes reserve in the month of jan but the executive messed up the application and i rec a first business one and then i asked them to replace but the simply denied. then i wrote it to the RBI obusman and that too didnt helped me. i never activated the card and it was blocked as per guildines now i applied again but there was no option for VKYC and the application was stuck now whenever im checking to apply it says your application already exits what should I do and what is the easy way to get that card?
would opening a savings account help?
similar story https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/reapplying-for-a-yesbank-credit-card.25779/

mahi2712

TF Buzz
Others have given their take on CCs.

Even if you are an NRI, you need to file your ITR-2 - if you have any income from deposits, interests, dividends, rents, sale proceeds, .... In a majority of cases, it could be a NIL return. But, it is a statutory obligation to file.

Do not avoid filing your ITR-2.
Thanks Mr. BABU.
I haven't filled ITR in last 9 years but I should do that.
I will start filling my ITR.