• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Yes bank Marquee card

mahi2712

TF Buzz
Hello

I want your suggestions on which strategy to follow to get this card.
Last year I had paid yes bank prosperity with a 50k credit limit and then I got ltf yes bank UPI card with a sharing limit.
Two months ago I closed my yes bank prosperity card because I didn't want to pay the annual fee for that card and now I have only LTF yes bank UPI card.
I have other cards(Atlas,Coral,Hdfc millenia and a few others) with a maximum credit limit of 175k.

P.S.: I can't submit income docs because I am an NRI.

Thanks

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello

I want your suggestions on which strategy to follow to get this card.
Last year I had paid yes bank prosperity with a 50k credit limit and then I got ltf yes bank UPI card with a sharing limit.
Two months ago I closed my yes bank prosperity card because I didn't want to pay the annual fee for that card and now I have only LTF yes bank UPI card.
I have other cards(Atlas,Coral,Hdfc millenia and a few others) with a maximum credit limit of 175k.

P.S.: I can't submit income docs because I am an NRI.

Thanks
at the cost of one CIBIL hit , you can try your luck here by applying using this link.
Yes bank do not ask for income docs,
Based on your CIBIL profile it will offer you the eligible card…
Salaried with high income (>30L income) with good CIBIL profile will have more chance to get marquee offered.
Even agents also go this way only..

So you can try your luck rn, if you don’t mind one CIBIL hit..
Good luck

mahi2712

TF Buzz
at the cost of one CIBIL hit , you can try your luck here by applying using this link.
Salaried with high income (>30L income) with good CIBIL profile will have more chance to get marquee offered.

Good luck

Thanks for the suggestion.
My cible score is 779.
Last year they did the house verification for the yes prosperity card.
If i apply for marquee using 30L income then are they gonna do the home visit again?
Any thoughts?
Cdt

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the suggestion.
My cible score is 779.
Last year they did the house verification for the yes prosperity card.
If i apply for marquee using 30L income then are they gonna do the home visit again?
Any thoughts?
Cdt
No, its online now and based on your CIBIL profile and vkyc .. no income docs required in the last 4 months that I had seen so far

Last edited:

jaiyadavv

TF Buzz

Good luck

I applied for yes reserve in the month of jan but the executive messed up the application and i rec a first business one and then i asked them to replace but the simply denied. then i wrote it to the RBI obusman and that too didnt helped me. i never activated the card and it was blocked as per guildines now i applied again but there was no option for VKYC and the application was stuck now whenever im checking to apply it says your application already exits what should I do and what is the easy way to get that card?
would opening a savings account help?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I applied for yes reserve in the month of jan but the executive messed up the application and i rec a first business one and then i asked them to replace but the simply denied. then i wrote it to the RBI obusman and that too didnt helped me. i never activated the card and it was blocked as per guildines now i applied again but there was no option for VKYC and the application was stuck now whenever im checking to apply it says your application already exits what should I do and what is the easy way to get that card?
would opening a savings account help?
No.. leave this card out for a while… there are some trust issues we are currently facing with the features they promised

kumarvishwas

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
No.. leave this card out for a while… there are some trust issues we are currently facing with the features they promised
Hi, I recently applied this card and although still awaiting for an approval update(might also get rejected not sure) but can you name a few things that they have already messed up with Marquee?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi, I recently applied this card and although still awaiting for an approval update(might also get rejected not sure) but can you name a few things that they have already messed up with Marquee?
Mostly related to the domestic lounge access. Some people are saying there is a minimum spend criteria of 35k on quarterly basis but we are not getting any official notice mentioning this condition for Marquee.

In the marquee product page also this is not mentioned. I tried to get this confirmed over email, but not getting any proper response since 1 month. Planning to complaint to RBI.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
1) Treating apparent online spends as offline spends
2) No user reported successful lounge access thru this card especially international.
I would like to mention on thing
I had 3-4 online expenses in the last statement, and all of those are considered correctly

I’m mainly doubtful about the lounge access issue

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I would like to mention on thing
I had 3-4 online expenses in the last statement, and all of those are considered correctly

I’m mainly doubtful about the lounge access issue
Okay very good to know about the online spends..
Please list down where you had spent if it doesn’t bother you

kumarvishwas

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
1) Treating apparent online spends as offline spends
2) No user reported successful lounge access thru this card especially international.
Cool thanks for highlighting these, I am Ok with these until or unless they take away either the joining fee benefits of 15K(Zomato/Swiggy) or the BOGO offer majorly for which I have applied this card.

Most of my spends will still remain on Infinia so lounge is not a big issue but surely if Yes Bank is advertising this as their most premium card they should be stable in their words and services for atleast a year or so, the card is just few months old, difficult to get and still already facing the blunt, not good signs at all