• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Retention offer for Yes bank card

drsel

TF Legend
Is there any retention offer for keeping Yes first business card (which is lifetime free).

Normally if you phone customer care and ask to close your card they will transfer the call to the retention team, who will make you an offer of cashback or points to keep the card

Andy1

TF Premier
I called yes bank customer care and told to permanently close my credit card and after that I received following message -

Dear Customer, Your YES BANK Credit Card is blocked eff 30/12/2023 & will be closed permanently within 7 working days. Please check the latest outstanding in case of making payment -YES BANK LTD

So my card is closed permanently or still just blocked ??
Can I expect any retention call ?? FYI I told during last call I don't want renewal charges waiver.
Please advise.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So my card is closed permanently or still just blocked ??
Can I expect any retention call ?? FYI I told during last call I don't want renewal charges waiver.
What exactly you want? Retention offer or permanently closing the card?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I want my card to be life time free so I asked customer care he told me not possible then I told him to close it. After that I got this message so I am not sure what has happened.
there wont be any LTF card from YES lately
you wont get any retention call
your card will be closed in 7 days.
BTW card name??

drsel

TF Legend
very very difficult to get LTF on RESERV now
I got First Business card LTF a long time ago.
6 International and 2 x 4 domestic Lounge access without any Priority pass or Lounge key or Dreamfolks card.
It's all inbuilt in the credit card which is excellent, cos you can see the charge, Rs.2 or 25. So no risk

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
long time ago.
RESERV now

see the difference..
Things have changed for YES bank...as we all know..

6 International and 2 x 4 domestic Lounge access without any Priority pass or Lounge key or Dreamfolks card.
It's all inbuilt in the credit card which is excellent, cos you can see the charge, Rs.2 or 25. So no risk
Nice to hear this.. hope they continue the legacy ..