• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank fin booster worth it ?

Solution
Doesn't worth it, first of all bankbazzar takes around a month to process your request. Even if the card is successfully approved, you would hardly get a limit of 50-60 thousand. No joining benefits except the 1 year free membership of credit strong which is nothing but your normal credit report shown in a flashy form factor. No special offers from Yes bank except few EMI offers here and there.

I have been holding this card since last six months and didn't make even a single transaction using it.

If someone is so depressed with their life and think themselves as useless, they should look upto this card to get some motivation that there are plenty of other things available on planet earth which are more useless than them. One such...

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Doesn't worth it, first of all bankbazzar takes around a month to process your request. Even if the card is successfully approved, you would hardly get a limit of 50-60 thousand. No joining benefits except the 1 year free membership of credit strong which is nothing but your normal credit report shown in a flashy form factor. No special offers from Yes bank except few EMI offers here and there.

I have been holding this card since last six months and didn't make even a single transaction using it.

If someone is so depressed with their life and think themselves as useless, they should look upto this card to get some motivation that there are plenty of other things available on planet earth which are more useless than them. One such useless thing is Yes Bank Finbooster card.

Solution

AsB

TF Ace

If someone is so depressed with their life and think themselves as useless, they should look upto this card to get some motivation that there are plenty of other things available on planet earth which are more useless than them. One such useless thing is Yes Bank Finbooster card.
I have alerady given a summary of the bitter truth, in a pleasant way. :LOL: :LOL:

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got pre approved offer from yes bank fin booster lft card
Is it worth to apply?
Might be a good idea if you just want to keep a LTF yes bank card.

Fortunately, i had an offer in bankbazaar for the same. Card was processed and delivered in 5 days with limit of 2.4 L

gabzvee

TF Buzz
I got preapproved for this as well, but every time I get a "Pre-approved" offer from BankBazaar or PaisaBazaar it usually is just a waste of time... Even after submitting all documents and everything, I end up with no response or communication further :/ (But then I guess that was both their co-branded RBL cards)
Income approx 50k/m and ITR 6.2L this year, business owner...

I got preapproved for this as well, but every time I get a "Pre-approved" offer from BankBazaar or PaisaBazaar it usually is just a waste of time... Even after submitting all documents and everything, I end up with no response or communication further :/ (But then I guess that was both their co-branded RBL cards)
Income approx 50k/m and ITR 6.2L this year, business owner...
I applied this card last year got it within 3 weeks from bankbazaar. As it is Bankbazaar card they will approve it and send it to you quickly

gabzvee

TF Buzz
I did in March and April I guess... I wonder if my credit history is the reason I'm being rejected... I have a 763 cibil but only 10 months history now

sam0001

TF Select
I did in March and April I guess... I wonder if my credit history is the reason I'm being rejected... I have a 763 cibil but only 10 months history now
Are you on dnd because even my application was shelved after vkyc then I contacted Bank bazar customer care and they said that because of dnd on my number the application got shelved,
So applied again after dnd deactivation and got the card approved within a week.