• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wyndham Status Match via MasterCard Offer

sidart

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Seems good.
Now the Imp question. Which are the cards which are generally issued with World or World Elite?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Seems good.
Now the Imp question. Which are the cards which are generally issued with World or World Elite?
Only Indusind and Yes Bank have World Elite Cards in their portfolio from what I remember.

For MC World, the list is large. Most mid-level and premium credit cards issued on MasterCard network are MC world. Even MasterCard debit cards of premium savings accounts are generally issued as world.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Only Indusind and Yes Bank have World Elite Cards in their portfolio from what I remember.

For MC World, the list is large. Most mid-level and premium credit cards issued on MasterCard network are MC world. Even MasterCard debit cards of premium savings accounts are generally issued as world.
Thanks for sharing. Saw one site with World Elite Bins - https://www.bankbinlist.com/world-elite-bin-check.html. Seems India is not there on that list.

Mostly Platinum Tier should be accessible I think if one has a Mastercard Credit Card. Thanks

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone done this successfully. Earlier similar offer was there for choice and I cud not register in india