• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor plus bonus status nights

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have the same question. Is the Accor Plus membership worth the 4000 points (~7600 INR)? The silver ALL tier doesn't seem to have much value. Moreover, most hotels seem to offer the 10% discount over the public rate even to ALL base tier members. The red hot rooms cannot be booked using points AFAIK.

Add to it the problems so many people have reported with transferring ER points to Accor after purchasing Plus because of the membership number change.
U will get 20 % discount using app. Also lots of vouchers buffet complimentary , upgrades etc

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have the same question. Is the Accor Plus membership worth the 4000 points (~7600 INR)? The silver ALL tier doesn't seem to have much value. Moreover, most hotels seem to offer the 10% discount over the public rate even to ALL base tier members. The red hot rooms cannot be booked using points AFAIK.

Add to it the problems so many people have reported with transferring ER points to Accor after purchasing Plus because of the membership number change.
Its worth if you can use the voucher they are providing as per region. I recently used it in mysore, these are the benefits i got from 4k accor plus membership, booked two rooms for two days on my name, for one room used the accor plus mysore voucher for two days.
1. Got 4 drinks voucher. Used it for wine, gin etc. This would easily be 2k in revenue
2. Got late checkout at 2 pm.
3. Got chocolates since i was silver.
4. Got free buffet for two people which is 1998+ taxes in revenue
5. Used stay voucher for 6k which would be 12k in revenue

So just by one stay my membership cost is already recovered. Burnt around 13k points during checkout.

So membership is completely worth it.

adicard

TF Buzz
Its worth if you can use the voucher they are providing as per region. I recently used it in mysore, these are the benefits i got from 4k accor plus membership, booked two rooms for two days on my name, for one room used the accor plus mysore voucher for two days.
1. Got 4 drinks voucher. Used it for wine, gin etc. This would easily be 2k in revenue
2. Got late checkout at 2 pm.
3. Got chocolates since i was silver.
4. Got free buffet for two people which is 1998+ taxes in revenue
5. Used stay voucher for 6k which would be 12k in revenue

So just by one stay my membership cost is already recovered. Burnt around 13k points during checkout.

So membership is completely worth it.
Thank you for providing the details. If possible, could you please list out the vouchers that you received? What is the usual validity of the vouchers? 6 months?

When you say vouchers as per region, do they differ between North and South India as well?

jobandeol

TF Buzz
As per the below link, Accor plus anyways come with 50% off on dining with one guest. If that is the case, what is the use of complimentary 2+2 starters voucher of Novotel Goa, as Accor plus anyway will be offering 50% off on food bill (in case of +1 guest). Please correct if the understanding is wrong.

Last edited:

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just completed my first accor stay at Pullman delhi. Used Accor plus voucher (2 adults 1 night 5500 plus tax) for 1 night it was 6390 after tax. This I booked via email. I booked a separate night for 11820 after tax Via app.
On arrival I was given option of giving card and payment on hold. Or if I can wait burn points. I chose the latter 5 minutes and was done. Seamless process OTP 4 letters came on mobile and email. They knew exactly what to do. 4000 points burned he said extra 831 rupees worth will be adjusted with second day booking.
some 10325 remaining on second day to be paid 6000 points burned remainder 20 rupees hotel owed me. at checkout I didn’t have to pay anything overall excellent experience.
(I didn’t have any other meals other than breakfast since I was attending a conference and that was covered)
welcome benefit was a card with 2 alcoholic or non alcoholic choice drinks at pling.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I just completed my first accor stay at Pullman delhi. Used Accor plus voucher (2 adults 1 night 5500 plus tax) for 1 night it was 6390 after tax. This I booked via email. I booked a separate night for 11820 after tax Via app.
On arrival I was given option of giving card and payment on hold. Or if I can wait burn points. I chose the latter 5 minutes and was done. Seamless process OTP 4 letters came on mobile and email. They knew exactly what to do. 4000 points burned he said extra 831 rupees worth will be adjusted with second day booking.
some 10325 remaining on second day to be paid 6000 points burned remainder 20 rupees hotel owed me. at checkout I didn’t have to pay anything overall excellent experience.
(I didn’t have any other meals other than breakfast since I was attending a conference and that was covered)
welcome benefit was a card with 2 alcoholic or non alcoholic choice drinks at pling.
Wow, fantastic. They agreed to do points burn for accor voucher booking, take more payment in end and adjusted 2 different bookings together. Just unbelievable. Hope all hotels work like that.

aashish2137

TF Select
Surprising that the hotel burnt 6000 points even when they were above your bill amount by 20rs. In my experience they round it off to 2000 points but never exceed the bill amount.

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
New update got 2 more nights to my 20 from Accor plus. So hopefully thinking about gold. Any experience about the benefits is it worth it or useless

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys I have a confusion regarding Accor plus memberships. There are 2 types :

1) Traveller
2) Explorer

On website it mentions that explorer has 1 free night stay + vouchers.

So does traveller membership also provide us stay & dining vouchers ?

@Harry1 @xxScriptzxx @Thomas244

Attachments

• IMG_20231105_165734.jpg
    IMG_20231105_165734.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20231105_165757.jpg
    IMG_20231105_165757.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 10

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Guys I have a confusion regarding Accor plus memberships. There are 2 types :

1) Traveller
2) Explorer

On website it mentions that explorer has 1 free night stay + vouchers.

So does traveller membership also provide us stay & dining vouchers ?

@Harry1 @xxScriptzxx @Thomas244
Traveller membership doesnt have Stay voucher + Other dining vouchers. If you can spend at least 1 night in Premium category hotel (staycation) & enjoy buffet then only Explorer is worth it. If you are only looking for Silver status and % discount then go for Traveller.