• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor plus bonus status nights

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had booked deluxe suite at novotel kochi for 12608 with breakfast. Now I have upgraded to Accor plus, the rate is 10712. So there are definite discounts at some properties. It’s too variable so just use it to get maximum discount. We can’t say we will get it back in 10 nights or such

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I upgraded to Accor plus yesterday today have received vouchers. I can confirm using 4000 points traveller. But vouchers are not that great. I had a pdf showing Accor plus benefits free stay at ibis Coimbatore cochin but these are not the vouchers I have got. I have got discounted pay stay vouchers from Kerala Bangalore Pullman Delhi Chennai there is no pattern or area

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I upgraded to Accor plus yesterday today have received vouchers. I can confirm using 4000 points traveller. But vouchers are not that great. I had a pdf showing Accor plus benefits free stay at ibis Coimbatore cochin but these are not the vouchers I have got. I have got discounted pay stay vouchers from Kerala Bangalore Pullman Delhi Chennai there is no pattern or area
Only free buffet vouchers are useful, that too if u stay in that city or plan to visit that and is closeby.

At least one buffet is valid across India, so that is definitely easily more than 1000 for 2 people. Rest 3, if u utilise without extra expense, that will cover 4000 points. Rest is bonus.

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have got discounted pay stay vouchers from Kerala Bangalore Pullman Delhi Chennai there is no pattern or area ===> How much is this discount ?

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
5500 2 adults 2 kids for 1 night. @ Pullman or Novotel delhi
4999 grand mercury Mysore
4999 2 nights stay at Novotel kochi
4999 at Novotel Chennai
50% off stay at Novotel kochi BAR rate

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am unable to purchase Accor membership using 4000 Points under the offer. The payment through points in not going forward. Its always stuck. what to do?

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am unable to purchase Accor membership using 4000 Points under the offer. The payment through points in not going forward. Its always stuck. what to do?
Keep trying. Use a different browser / device. In my case it was instant I did on august 14th. 4000 deducted from my account also within one minute. Status upgraded. Got vouchers within 24 hours.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Keep trying. Use a different browser / device. In my case it was instant I did on august 14th. 4000 deducted from my account also within one minute. Status upgraded. Got vouchers within 24 hours.
Did u get any email for vouchers? I didn't get any email. Later after contacting accor plus support, they told me to login to account and get digital vouchers.

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did u get any email for vouchers? I didn't get any email. Later after contacting accor plus support, they told me to login to account and get digital vouchers.
No email. Just go to PC login to accorplus. In profile tab vouchers will appear

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
It's not actual free night, just status nights.
For example normally to reach Gold tier, you need 30 status nights (you have to stay for 30 nights at Accor hotels) - now after buying Accor plus, 20 status nights will be added to your account and you can reach Gold by staying just 10 more nights. PS - if you book using points, they don't count for status nights.
I did get nights for stays paid with points (taxes paid via card). I think @Wealth is my birth right! also got status nights for the ones paid via points.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have silver status valid till end of 2024 and guess around 7 nights done this year. Any use in buying Accor plus traveller using 4000 points? I may move to gold if I stay for 3 more nights this year, I guess.

Any perks of gold useful?

neo.puneet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I read somewhere that we get various vouchers with the membership, can someone who subscribed recently by paying 4k points provide a list of vouchers they got?

SujeethP

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Has anyone received 2nd 20 status nights for the Accor plus renewal (via Reserve renewal) in the last couple of weeks?

jchandra49

TF Buzz
Only free buffet vouchers are useful, that too if u stay in that city or plan to visit that and is closeby.

At least one buffet is valid across India, so that is definitely easily more than 1000 for 2 people. Rest 3, if u utilise without extra expense, that will cover 4000 points. Rest is bonus.
Is the free buffet totally free or do we need to pay taxes for the buffet

bee

TF Neo
I had 4 nights in Accor. I bought Accor plus membership. It upgraded me to Silver but instead of showing 20 + 4 nights , its showing only 2 nights. How long does it take to get credited ?

TF Premier
Someone please explain benefits of Accor plus. Other than the 20 status night benefit I am unable to get what is the value they are offering for 4K points.

adicard

TF Buzz
Someone please explain benefits of Accor plus. Other than the 20 status night benefit I am unable to get what is the value they are offering for 4K points.
I have the same question. Is the Accor Plus membership worth the 4000 points (~7600 INR)? The silver ALL tier doesn't seem to have much value. Moreover, most hotels seem to offer the 10% discount over the public rate even to ALL base tier members. The red hot rooms cannot be booked using points AFAIK.

Add to it the problems so many people have reported with transferring ER points to Accor after purchasing Plus because of the membership number change.