• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor plus bonus status nights

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Let’s discuss the new offer Accor plus bonus nights 20 plus 20. If taking new membership we get 20 bonus nights. If renewing we get 40. I haven’t taken Accor plus. What can we do to maximise this benefit.
this is quite exciting. I feel axis and all our shift to Accor means lots of points in all Accor accounts. so by taking Accor plus they are fixing us in Accor so that we don’t shift out for example to a FFP. Club itc also similarly has started calling me and sending mails regarding yearly membership

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
can you share more details like program link? i dont think ive received the mail yet

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
can you share more details like program link? i dont think ive received the mail yet
Be rewarded with Elite status in ALL – Accor Live Limitless, Accor’s global lifestyle loyalty programme, and enjoy a bonus of 20 Status Nights for quicker access to the next status level or to retain your current status for longer.

Enjoy a bonus of 20 Status Nights when you become an Accor Plus member. You will also automatically receive a bonus of 20 Status Nights once every 12 months on each renewal of your Accor Plus membership.

Whether you travel for business or leisure, every night you spend at an Accor property rewards you with points towards even more memorable travel experiences.

akf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How many status nights needed for each Tier ? I guess this helps you to bridge the gap from Silver to Gold

sleepysurya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
20 nights for free? What's the terms?
20 night for 14K points is not possible.

Is it like one night free with every 10 nights or so?
It's not actual free night, just status nights.
For example normally to reach Gold tier, you need 30 status nights (you have to stay for 30 nights at Accor hotels) - now after buying Accor plus, 20 status nights will be added to your account and you can reach Gold by staying just 10 more nights. PS - if you book using points, they don't count for status nights.

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It's not actual free night, just status nights.
For example normally to reach Gold tier, you need 30 status nights (you have to stay for 30 nights at Accor hotels) - now after buying Accor plus, 20 status nights will be added to your account and you can reach Gold by staying just 10 more nights. PS - if you book using points, they don't count for status nights.
If we book using points and pay part plus tax do we get status points or nights

Last edited:

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Is it worth buying the membership ?
10% seems lucrative. Basically 40000 points worth of booking will give 100% value.

But there are hidden terms. 10% doesn't apply to all prices and all hotels. Red hot room is also good. Even 2-3 nights of red hot room might recover 4k points.

But is there a way to check these before upgrading.

And not to forget, so many people are facing issues with points transfer after upgrade 😔. Better to do after u have transferred sufficient points for next 2-3 months at least.

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
10% seems lucrative. Basically 40000 points worth of booking will give 100% value.

But there are hidden terms. 10% doesn't apply to all prices and all hotels. Red hot room is also good. Even 2-3 nights of red hot room might recover 4k points.

But is there a way to check these before upgrading.

And not to forget, so many people are facing issues with points transfer after upgrade 😔. Better to do after u have transferred sufficient points for next 2-3 months at least.
I noticed they are not offering anything for free on this membership. Neither free stay or meal or spa. I cant see the value, maybe I missing something

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I noticed they are not offering anything for free on this membership. Neither free stay or meal or spa. I cant see the value, maybe I missing something
You are right.

I just purchased as I had one booking worth 36K points and was thinking I will get 3600 points lesser with accor plus. But it is not showing accor plus price for that hotel. Now waste of 4000 points.

P.s. I have got the upgrade, and it is showing silver membership and all. But my 4000 points are not deducted yet😅.

If I use all points, will my membership upgrade be cancelled 🤣?

neo.puneet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
few questions:
-> how to check the list of hotels that would be available at 10% discount after spending 4000 points on membership?
-> essentially we would need to spend 80000 ALL points to cover 4000 points if we get 10% off on hotel stay as we get 5% off being a classic member, am i right?