• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor plus vouchers?

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys,

I bought the accorplus membership with points I think ~ 12 k points. Read somewhere here that we get some vouchers. Where do we get them? I haven't received any email on the same.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
@CMG .... ,,, ,,,
For me, it was physical vouchers which were sent to my home address. I think they have now shifted to digital voucher(not 100% sure). You do get vouchers with 12k points membership option. Contact accor plus india team to know the status of vouchers.

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For me, it was physical vouchers which were sent to my home address. I think they have now shifted to digital voucher(not 100% sure). You do get vouchers with 12k points membership option. Contact accor plus india team to know the status of vouchers.
How to contact accor plus India team

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks did contact the accor team and got the response. I have 1 more question. Please see the attached screenshot. I believe I need 203 more status points to get gold Or 5 nights stay right? So effectively I can get gold if I just visit a accor hotel for dinner? Bcuz only 203 more points reqd? Do you guys know how much status points we get if we go to accor for lunch/dinner?, trying to gauge how much should I spend @accor restaurant to get the 203 points

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231113_133854_Accor All.jpg
    Screenshot_20231113_133854_Accor All.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 43

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Thanks did contact the accor team and got the response. I have 1 more question. Please see the attached screenshot. I believe I need 203 more status points to get gold Or 5 nights stay right? So effectively I can get gold if I just visit a accor hotel for dinner? Bcuz only 203 more points reqd? Do you guys know how much status points we get if we go to accor for lunch/dinner?, trying to gauge how much should I spend @accor restaurant to get the 203 points
There is a 2X event going on. So around 102 euros till nov 2023

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
There is a 2X event going on. So around 102 euros till nov 2023
Thanks 👍, So basically the total bill in the restaurant should be ~ 9180, if let's say we make part of that payment with accor points so let's say 8k with accor points & 1.2 k with INR (just giving example )then also we will get credit or does it need to be paid wholly in INR?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Thanks 👍, So basically the total bill in the restaurant should be ~ 9180, if let's say we make part of that payment with accor points so let's say 8k with accor points & 1.2 k with INR (just giving example )then also we will get credit or does it need to be paid wholly in INR?
No idea. Charged to room always.

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can we use other Accor plus user voucher ?

I am visiting Chennai/mysore/banglore if some have unused voucher can you share me in personal msg, I will try using them - I can give you Kolkata, Lucknow, Guwahati voucher

raghavb6

TF Buzz
Can we use complementary stay night in Singapore hotels?

i am thinking to get explorer membership for 5 night stay at Singapore ( 1 complementary + 4 member rate using points)

is it worth?

raghavb6

TF Buzz
Yes you can. I had used it personally last year. Totally worth it
two questions :
1. Can we book a hotel for 5 days in a single booking ID including one day complementary stay night?
2. where can I find list of hotel that can be booked for complementary stay night in Singapore?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
two questions :
1. Can we book a hotel for 5 days in a single booking ID including one day complementary stay night?
2. where can I find list of hotel that can be booked for complementary stay night in Singapore?
1. Yes
2. Check the flexible calendar view of the hotel. (Except Raffles, Mondrian, Fairmont)

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
two questions :
You can enter the dates, location and click on use stay plus (on app or website). See the screenshot below.\

IMG_8DDECA027ADA-1.jpeg

raghavb6

TF Buzz
You can enter the dates, location and click on use stay plus (on app or website). See the screenshot below.\

IMG_8DDECA027ADA-1.jpeg
Should we book this with breakfast or without breakfast and pay for breakfast at 50% discount?

and

Could anyone please help me with plus member rate for these two hotels in Singapore (Standard room double bed for two person without breakfast)
1. Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen
2. Ibis Styles Singapore Albert