• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor plus vouchers?

Sharjeelshaikh

TF Premier
I purchased accor membership online for 12 k points will I get Mumbai or Maharashtra vouchers by default as it's my city .or will they send some other regions voucher..?

aashish2137

TF Select
Has anyone tried redeeming Lunch vouchers for dinner while staying at hotel? Does the hotel allow it ?
I tried redeeming during my stay at Novotel Kolkata and they agreed to redeem but asked me to make a reservation. I forgot to do that and also forgot to give the voucher during the dinner. I asked them next morning if they can adjust in last night's bill but they said no.

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I tried redeeming during my stay at Novotel Kolkata and they agreed to redeem but asked me to make a reservation. I forgot to do that and also forgot to give the voucher during the dinner. I asked them next morning if they can adjust in last night's bill but they said no.
Thanks, I already tried it and it was accepted. Had to talk with the manager first as the staff was not allowing initially