• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which ICICI bank cc offers BOGO offer ?

devskd

TF Buzz
Hi I have coral card and it's only giving 25% off on movie tickets. Which card is needed for BOGO?

NewUser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Some Coral cards do. When I was getting Coral, the salesperson told my card would be a slightly different variant of Coral and eligible for BOGO(he even showed me a leaflet that comes with such Coral) instead of the standard '25% off upto ₹100/-' that comes with every Coral card. Alas, when I got the card, it was just like any other Coral card. But I suspect there are such 'special' cards which have BOGO, Coral and above(Rubyx/Sapphiro/Emerald).

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Some Coral cards do. When I was getting Coral, the salesperson told my card would be a slightly different variant of Coral and eligible for BOGO(he even showed me a leaflet that comes with such Coral) instead of the standard '25% off upto ₹100/-' that comes with every Coral card. Alas, when I got the card, it was just like any other Coral card. But I suspect there are such 'special' cards which have BOGO, Coral and above(Rubyx/Sapphiro/Emerald).
Leaflet is old one probably because they used to give BOGO on those cards. Currently only Sapphiro and Emeralde gives BOGO. Coral and Rubyx don't

Hitman_107

TF Select
You can change network of mc Sapphiro to visa
They are not changing very firm about that. Have been mail spamming since a month now. Customer care instantly denies and says no process for card network change exists.
Tried mailing head credit cards. They toh never replied only tried 2 3 times still.

Now trying head service quality’s email. Lets see have sent them 2nd time since first time they didnt reply.

Not sure whose door to knock to get this basic thing done

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They are not changing very firm about that. Have been mail spamming since a month now. Customer care instantly denies and says no process for card network change exists.
Tried mailing head credit cards. They toh never replied only tried 2 3 times still.

Now trying head service quality’s email. Lets see have sent them 2nd time since first time they didnt reply.

Not sure whose door to knock to get this basic thing done
Get the Amex if you only have MC. Otherwise no point in converting to Visa now.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What I've seen is that icici doesn't close your existing card when you flip the network. So after I tried i ended up with all three variants as active 🤣