• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Pre-Approved Credit Card Offer

dhiraz

TF Ace
So I Opened My First Bank Account in ICICI Bank Online 10k MAB on 03-02-2022 (1 Year, 10 Months, 14 Days Old). After using this account I also create a FD and take my very first credit card against this FD. I Made an FD of 1.5L and I Got a 1.35L Limit ICICI Platinum Credit Card.

After using this I got a good cibil score and got cards from other banks. When I had fd in ICICI I came to know I could open multiple savings accounts and do family banking because I already have a FD. Already Discussed Here When @TechnoFino Helped Me a Lot.

So I opened 2 Other accounts for my mother and brother. I got pre-approved ICICI Credit Card Offers after closing my secured credit card now I Have 4 Credit Card from ICICI

I Got Sufficient Cards From ICICI But My Family Member Not Getting Credit Card Offer Of I Decided To Take One By One. I Maintained 3L+ in My Brother's Account for 2 Months Now I am Getting Many Offers From ICICI

These are The Offers: 👇

ICICI Bank Offers 1.jpg ICICI Bank Offers 2.jpg ICICI Bank Offers 3.jpg

These are The Credit Card Offers: 👇

Credit Card Offer 1.jpg Credit Card Offer 2.jpg Credit Card Offer 3.jpg

So I Got 3 Cards Option with 1L Limit:
  1. HPCL Super Saver Visa Credit Card FYF
  2. ICICI Corel Visa Credit Card LTF
  3. MMT Platinum Visa Credit Card FYP
I Already Have
  1. HPCL Coral Visa Card LTF
  2. ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card LTF
  3. ICICI Corel Rupay Credit Card LTF
  4. ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card LTF

So which is the best card To Take from the pre-approved offer or I should wait for the Offer Upgradation

Attachments

• ICICI Bank Offers 3.jpg
    ICICI Bank Offers 3.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 62

Das.N

TF Ace
The portfolio you have with ICICI, you really don't need another card from them. Specially never take any ICICI card with annual fees.
It's your time to approach new cards from HDFC/Axis/SBI.

dhiraz

TF Ace
The portfolio you have with ICICI, you really don't need another card from them. Specially never take any ICICI card with annual fees.
It's your time to approach new cards from HDFC/Axis/SBI.
This is not for me This is for My Brother's Credit Profile

I Have a Total of 12 Cards but My Brother has only 2 (HDFC Paytm Business Select - 1L & Axis IOCL - 99k Limit). He also has a Kotak Dream Different Secured Card against 90k FD but the Card Limit Increased 2 times and now has a 2.20L Limit even though It is a Secured Card

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
So I Opened My First Bank Account in ICICI Bank Online 10k MAB on 03-02-2022 (1 Year, 10 Months, 14 Days Old). After using this account I also create a FD and take my very first credit card against this FD. I Made an FD of 1.5L and I Got a 1.35L Limit ICICI Platinum Credit Card.

After using this I got a good cibil score and got cards from other banks. When I had fd in ICICI I came to know I could open multiple savings accounts and do family banking because I already have a FD. Already Discussed Here When @TechnoFino Helped Me a Lot.

So I opened 2 Other accounts for my mother and brother. I got pre-approved ICICI Credit Card Offers after closing my secured credit card now I Have 4 Credit Card from ICICI

I Got Sufficient Cards From ICICI But My Family Member Not Getting Credit Card Offer Of I Decided To Take One By One. I Maintained 3L+ in My Brother's Account for 2 Months Now I am Getting Many Offers From ICICI

I Already Have

So which is the best card To Take from the pre-approved offer or I should wait for the Offer Upgradation
You should never close a credit card what i think its bad for credit report i have 5 year icici 10k fd credit card

dhiraz

TF Ace
Then your options are clear. Go with the LTF Coral Visa. Then use it on Amazon app and get Apay Card later.
Ok! My Brother Already Got an Invitation for an Amazon Pay Card But as My Brother Has a Single Name It Causing a Problem Like Name Mismatch

Niraj in Aadhaar Card & Pan Card but in Bank Account Niraj .

Application Error 1.png Application Error 2.png

After This Error, I Called My RM To Change The Name in The Banking Account But She is Asking Affidavit to change the Name in the Bank Account

When I Have Free Time I Will Do The Name Changing Process

Last edited:

dhiraz

TF Ace
You should never close a credit card what i think its bad for credit report i have 5 year icici 10k fd credit card
Yes! That Time I am New in The Credit Card Game & I Don't Know About This

But the FD Amount Also Huge After Getting Cards From HDFC Axis & Kotak for My Self I Closed The Card & Get The FD Amount

Ok! My Brother Already Got an Invitation for an Amazon Pay Card But as My Brother Has a Single Name It Causing a Problem Like Name Mismatch

Niraj in Aadhaar Card & Pan Card but in Bank Account Niraj .

Application Error 1.png Application Error 2.png

After This Error, I Called My RM To Change The Name in The Banking Account But She is Asking Affidavit to change the Name in the Bank Account

When I Have Free Time I Will Do The Name Changing Process
I am also having single name in all the documents but received Amazon pay ICICI card. (6-7 years ago). Earlier I had another ICICI card.
You can keep Spouse name blank in the application forum as it is not mandatory. No need to write NA.

dhiraz

TF Ace
I am also having single name in all the documents but received Amazon pay ICICI card. (6-7 years ago). Earlier I had another ICICI card.
You can keep Spouse name blank in the application forum as it is not mandatory. No need to write NA.
When I Taken This Screenshot The Filed Filled But I Cleared that the Spouse's Name is Not Mandatory And Clicked Submit This Error Again Come

As You Can See Name & Pan No. Fetched from Mobile Number So I am not Able To Edit

P B R G

TF Ace
I am getting pre-approved upgrade offer of Paid RubyX, MMT Signature and Mine credit cards. Any possibility of getting RubyX as LTF upgrade if don't accept the paid version like HDFC? Already have Platinum, Apay and Coral Rupay.

rextg

TF Buzz
I am getting pre-approved upgrade offer of Paid RubyX, MMT Signature and Mine credit cards. Any possibility of getting RubyX as LTF upgrade if don't accept the paid version like HDFC? Already have Platinum, Apay and Coral Rupay.
Are you also getting increase limit option but you can't when you click on it?

imrtbpsp

TF Buzz

I Already Have

You said "After using this I got a good cibil score and got cards from other banks."

How did you get a credit card from another banks? What was the process?
I have HDFC Business Moneyback Rupay limit of Rs 1.5 lakh, got it through pre approved offer based on four months old Savings Max account, initial funding was Rs 5.3 lakh.
Now I want from other banks also, but without opening any savings account. 7 month old credit history CIBIL 795 and Experian 868.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

I Already Have

So 3 lakh did the job for you 😳 great .

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My oldest Account is ICICI (~15 Yrs) and i hold couple of their LTF Cards ,ICICI is really good for getting cards easily ,getting good Limit Enhancement and Upgrades

But most of its Cards are just Okish ,except for Amazon Pay and Emerald Private Metal(Virtually Impossible to get) ,all their offerings are Mediocre at best

My advice to you is to leverage your card limit with ICICI to get Cards from other banks
HDFC would be a good place to Start with

Got my first ICICI CC - Amazon Apay about a year back, later after 6 months got ICICI Coral Rupay with Decent Limit.

Was looking for a upgrade opportunity to Sapphiro LTF or at least Rubyx LTF for the Lounge Access, but no pre-approved offer till date. LE was received on existing card, currently it is 4.2 L.

Any Suggestions on how can I get Sapphiro LTF?? (My college isn't included in its Alumini Program List)

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor

I Already Have

Did you just maintained the balance or did some transactions too in that specific account? I am in same situation to get ICICI card I am planning to maintain around 3L!