• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which ICICI bank cc offers BOGO offer ?

devskd

TF Buzz
Hi I have coral card and it's only giving 25% off on movie tickets. Which card is needed for BOGO?

Hitman_107

TF Select
What I've seen is that icici doesn't close your existing card when you flip the network. So after I tried i ended up with all three variants as active 🤣
When I tried to upgrade so they told me that they will change it from.mc to visa but will cancel the mc card.. i havent replied yet but thats what they told me

Hitman_107

TF Select
I already had a MC and now they again issued a new Mc+Amex and all 3 working now. It's been 3 days only for me.
For me they made an upgrade request and not a card variant change request. So i am not sure if my Sapphiro MC will work or not after Sapphiro Visa details are generated in system.. for thebrest of u guys was the service request for card variant change or card upgrade?

abhi_cc

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
They are not changing very firm about that. Have been mail spamming since a month now. Customer care instantly denies and says no process for card network change exists.
Tried mailing head credit cards. They toh never replied only tried 2 3 times still.

Now trying head service quality’s email. Lets see have sent them 2nd time since first time they didnt reply.

Not sure whose door to knock to get this basic thing done
Try sending them the new RBI notification on this