• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which apps support Rupay credit card for UPI?

arpitium

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have HDFC Tata neu rupay credit card. I have added it in BHIM and it works.
But BHIM app for ios is very buggy and not user friendly.

I use paytm and gpay but I dont see option to add my card there (Iphone user here).
Any other app that supports UPI with rupay cc?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

I use paytm and gpay but I dont see option to add my card there (Iphone user here).
For ios currently the hassle free app is Bhim only
Using 2 months with no lag
Other apps are in beta mode for iPhone like phone pe and MobiKwik so I avoided those
I mean those apps give option to link rupay card then after 2 days linked card disappear so they r into trial
Stuck to Bhim only till the existence improves with all bugs fixed

arpitium

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Reached out to Paytm support.
Sharing their response for everyone's reference:

Hi, Please be informed that the payment feature via RuPay Credit Card on UPI is currently available on Android (version 10.23.0 or above). Our team is diligently working on bringing this feature for iOS as well. You will be notified via the Paytm App once this feature is available on iOS. We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. Thanks!

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

I am using BHIM with rupay CC on iPhone and so far I don’t have any issue. It is very stable for me. What issue are you facing?

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Doesn’t seem to work for me on iPhone 12 and have the latest app update. I don’t see any option to add Rupay card to upi
No, i have used phonepe rupay credit on upi in axis iocl credit card for 4-5 transactions since 4-5 days and it works in proper merchant upi code