• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

GooglePay now support RuPay Credit Card on UPI

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What is the advantage of using Rupay Credit Cards in UPI ? Apart from the money getting debited from credit card ?
Rewards will be credited for Using credit card via Upi
before this we used to get nothing while doing upi payments
so yes something is better than nothing.

kjs

TF Premier
Rewards will be credited for Using credit card via Upi
before this we used to get nothing while doing upi payments
so yes something is better than nothing.
I feel its still a risk .. even if We do 50k yearly transaction via UPI ..we can get max 1k cashback and for that we are exposing our credit card details , remember UPI fraud transactions can leave one no where if credit balance is on the higher side

insanegenius

TF Buzz
I feel its still a risk .. even if We do 50k yearly transaction via UPI ..we can get max 1k cashback and for that we are exposing our credit card details , remember UPI fraud transactions can leave one no where if credit balance is on the higher side
Given that cards often have protection against frauds with cashback and insurance, isn't that better than providing access your bank account?

kjs

TF Premier
Given that cards often have protection against frauds with cashback and insurance, isn't that better than providing access your bank account?
How efficient is the "Protection Against Frauds". In this digital world 1 account can be easily used only for UPI purpose & not keeping more than 10k in that account .Do we have time to fight the hustle for getting the money back Just for petty cashbacks definitely I don't want to expose Credit card that can be easily of 50k Limit.

insanegenius

TF Buzz
How efficient is the "Protection Against Frauds". In this digital world 1 account can be easily used only for UPI purpose & not keeping more than 10k in that account .Do we have time to fight the hustle for getting the money back Just for petty cashbacks definitely I don't want to expose Credit card that can be easily of 50k Limit.
Very effective across Amex, ICICI and HDFC, from personal experience. Given all the rules RBI has implemented, and the entire grievance and ombudsman process, you are probably better protected with cards than directly exposing your account. Your card is a layer in front of your money.It's the bank's money being used till you pay the card bill :)

jaimingandhi64

TF Premier
guys anyone facing issue with AXIS IOCL with transaction limit only till 5k? i am facing this issue and currently no solution on this. can someone help if they have faced the similar situation?