• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which AMEX card suits me

Enthusiast

TF Premier
I have HDFC Millenia, Axis My zone, IDFC Select and Amazon pay ICICI cards. All 4 are LTF cards. But i want to add AMEX card in my list. My only intention is to spend during any particular deals/offers with AMEX. So, suggest me whether i can apply to AMEX and for which card?

satviksehgal

TF Premier
I'd recommend the Membership Rewards card. You get 1K points for 4 transactions done for 1.5K and more.
Plus, if you spend 20K a month, you get another 1K points.
Spend 1.5L in a year and the card fees gets waived off.
Time to time, you get some spend based emails.

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have HDFC Millenia, Axis My zone, IDFC Select and Amazon pay ICICI cards. All 4 are LTF cards. But i want to add AMEX card in my list. My only intention is to spend during any particular deals/offers with AMEX. So, suggest me whether i can apply to AMEX and for which card?
MRCC! referral from my signature below probably ;)

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
hi. i think amex mrcc will be good card for you.. first year free by using my referral and 1500 from second year which can also be negotiated.. 4 spends of 1500 in a month will give u 1000 bonus points

Amex MRCC referral www.tinyurl.com/Amex-MRCC

AmitMishra

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you just wanted to have 1 Amex with lowest fees, then go for Amex Smartearn which has Joining/Annual fee ₹495 + GST.

Renewal fee waiver on spend of ₹40,000 on previous year.

• Earn 10X Membership Rewards® Points2 on all your spending on Flipkart, Amazon and Uber
  • Earn 5X Membership Rewards Points2 on Paytm wallet, Swiggy, BookMyShow and more

OR

Maybe go for MRCC this year as you can get FYF by applying from referral links. Use it for one year if you feel that it is useful for you then continue else downgrade it on 11th month before renewal.