• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is The Utility Payments Cashback Cap in Tata Neu Infinity Card?

harisund

TF Buzz
I see a 500 coin cap for UPI spends, a 2000 coin cap for grocery spends but not able to find if there is a utility cap.

anyone know? I mainly plan on using it for broadband, electricity bill, phone recharges and the occasional cylinder booking.

The tata neu infinity has become my most used card, I don't want to violate some terms and conditions or fair use policy

D₹V

TF Prestige
I see a 500 coin cap for UPI spends, a 2000 coin cap for grocery spends but not able to find if there is a utility cap.

anyone know? I mainly plan on using it for broadband, electricity bill, phone recharges and the occasional cylinder booking.

The tata neu infinity has become my most used card, I don't want to violate some terms and conditions or fair use policy
Visit card details page.
Download each attachments there.
And read that, your answers is there.

harisund

TF Buzz
You didn't give me a way. You just showed how condescending and patronizing you can be. I am just happy you didn't send me a LMGTFY link.

I am still looking for the answer. I am not able to find anything concrete in the documents. There's a mention of bill pay on tata play having a limit of 50k, and there are explicit caps mentioned for UPI and grocery, so I am _assuming_ there is no cap . However, there's generally no such thing as a free lunch, so I was looking for people's experiences, see if anyone has hit like a soft cap or something like that.

D₹V

TF Prestige
You didn't give me a way. You just showed how condescending and patronizing you can be. I am just happy you didn't send me a LMGTFY link.

I am still looking for the answer. I am not able to find anything concrete in the documents. There's a mention of bill pay on tata play having a limit of 50k, and there are explicit caps mentioned for UPI and grocery, so I am _assuming_ there is no cap . However, there's generally no such thing as a free lunch, so I was looking for people's experiences, see if anyone has hit like a soft cap or something like that.
Still you're unable to find answer 🫢.

Anyone should follow above mentioned steps on getting any card.

D₹V

TF Prestige

Anyway, here is the solution you're looking for:

• Read the docs I've attached.

• For fetching 5% Neu coins, any merchant should eligible for additional Neucoins as well as Base Neucoins, which is Tata Pay (Paying Bills via Tata Neu app), is eligible as per Doc 1.

• Tata Pay is eligible for maximum 50000₹ spends per month for earning 5% NeuCoins as per Doc 2, Page 3.

So you're eligible for 5% cashback as NeuCoins upto 50k INR spends per month as per card benefits on HDFC Bank Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card via Tata Neu App. i.e. 5% upto 2500 NeuCoins can be earned per month.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking best answer ☑️ button below my reply.

Attachments

• Tata Neu 1.pdf
    144.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Tata Neu 2.pdf
    336.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige

• For fetching 5% Neu coins, any merchant should eligible for additional Neucoins as well as Base Neucoins, which Tata Pay (Paying Bills via Tata Neu app) is eligible as per Doc 1.

• Tata Neu is eligible for maximum 50000 Neucoins per month as per Doc 2, Page 3.

So you're eligible for 5% cashback upto 50k Neucoins per month as per card benefits on HDFC Bank Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card via Tata Neu App.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking best answer ☑️ button below my reply.
FYI: I've got all these docs from card page only 😎.

harisund

TF Buzz
> • Tata Neu is eligible for maximum 50000 Neucoins per month as per Doc 2, Page 3

> So you're eligible for 5% cashback upto 50k Neucoins per month as per card benefits on HDFC Bank Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card via Tata Neu App.
I do not see any mention of that number on Doc 2, page 3 at all. Am I missing something?

Also, where are you getting "upto 50k Neucoins per month" because in the table at the end I see the following

"Maximum Monthly Spends Eligible for 5% back as NeuCoins (In Rs.)"

That means 50k spend would be eligible for 5% cash back , right, not 50k neucoins ??

Wouldn't that mean I am eligible for 5% cash back up to <5% of 50,000> or 2500 coins?
1706373008568.png

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
> • Tata Neu is eligible for maximum 50000 Neucoins per month as per Doc 2, Page 3

> So you're eligible for 5% cashback upto 50k Neucoins per month as per card benefits on HDFC Bank Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card via Tata Neu App.
I do not see any mention of that number on Doc 2, page 3 at all. Am I missing something?

Also, where are you getting "upto 50k Neucoins per month" because in the table at the end I see the following

"Maximum Monthly Spends Eligible for 5% back as NeuCoins (In Rs.)"

That means 50k spend would be eligible for 5% cash back , right, not 50k neucoins ??

Wouldn't that mean I am eligible for 5% cash back up to <5% of 50,000> or 2500 coins?
1706373008568.png
So according to this table we can assum that maximum 50K utility bill counted for neucoins so by this we can get maximum 2500 neucoins in one month…right?

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

bhai itni bhi kya aalas ab spoon feed karna baaki hai kya
kaha dhundhna hai bata raha hai jaake dhundho

harisund

TF Buzz
I don't understand what you are trying to prove or what you are trying to convey. I have a question. You have no answer, but you seem to be posting something.

I have elaborated. I have searched both the forums and TnC. I was going to volunteer to pay some bills for a couple of folks in the family and I wanted to know if I will end up hitting some cap. Nobody has answered, including you.

I am still trying to find out where this is mentioned in the TnC.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Maximum Monthly Spends Eligible for 5% back as NeuCoins (In Rs.)"

Yes, you're right.

You'll get upto 2500 NeuCoins per month on Tata Pay.

I was wrong in this term.

D₹V

TF Prestige

• For fetching 5% Neu coins, any merchant should eligible for additional Neucoins as well as Base Neucoins, which is Tata Pay (Paying Bills via Tata Neu app), is eligible as per Doc 1.

• Tata Pay is eligible for maximum 50000₹ spends per month for earning 5% NeuCoins as per Doc 2, Page 3.

So you're eligible for 5% cashback as NeuCoins upto 50k INR spends per month as per card benefits on HDFC Bank Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card via Tata Neu App. i.e. 5% upto 2500 NeuCoins can be earned per month.

Updated the post.

You can mark it as solution if you wish.