• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bonus neu coins missing for tata digital transaction

sumeet

TF Buzz
I have made transaction through tata neu infinity card via tata neu app and purchased gift card of tanishq jewellery. I have received only base reward for the same. However, the card is eligible for 5% coins for transaction done on tata neu. I have mailed to hdfc bank but they aren't giving proper justification or solution. What shall be approach to claim the same

shashank08

TF Premier
I have made transaction through tata neu infinity card via tata neu app and purchased gift card of tanishq jewellery. I have received only base reward for the same. However, the card is eligible for 5% coins for transaction done on tata neu. I have mailed to hdfc bank but they aren't giving proper justification or solution. What shall be approach to claim the same
Neu coin calculation is on monthly basis.
For example:
Statement generation date is 15
Transaction is done in the current month
Then bonus coins will come in subsequent statement not in current month.

Can you check if you are hitting this scenario?

I don’t think that bonus Neu coins care promotional neu coins. I have noticed in my statements that the Neu pass/bonus neu coins are credited in the same month statement.