• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Infinity - Rupay Variant no longer available?

Sisyphus

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I do not have any Rupay credit card so far, and having finally gotten Infinia after 3+ months of escalations thought will now start asking for Tata New Infinity Rupay Variant as LTF. FYF offer is available through the TATA neu app.

The RM and the branch's credit card team said that according to an internal directive sent last week, effective Feb 13th all branches have been asked to issue Tata Neu cards only on the VISA platform and not on Rupay. Seems to be an internal directive from their senior management.

Can anyone else confirm if this indeed is the case? If not, can you help with some connects to get the Rupay Variant LTF?

bitsst

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I do not have any Rupay credit card so far, and having finally gotten Infinia after 3+ months of escalations thought will now start asking for Tata New Infinity Rupay Variant as LTF. FYF offer is available through the TATA neu app.

The RM and the branch's credit card team said that according to an internal directive sent last week, effective Feb 13th all branches have been asked to issue Tata Neu cards only on the VISA platform and not on Rupay. Seems to be an internal directive from their senior management.

Can anyone else confirm if this indeed is the case? If not, can you help with some connects to get the Rupay Variant LTF?
Just now applied Tata Neu Infinity on Rupay Platform on FYF basis. VKYC done.

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

share your infinia story please.

Sisyphus

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
share your infinia story please.
Here you go.

Sisyphus

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks everyone, applied for it online yesterday and it got approved today and can see the card already. See that it is Rupay Select.

Is Rupay Select better than Rupay Platinum or vice versa?

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for Tata Neu Infinity on Rupay network yesterday. Application stuck in "Bank is verifying your details" stage.