• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What are the conditions to make HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card LTF?

Shahkhan

TF Buzz
Hello community members!,
Last month I applied for. HDFC MILLINEA which was conditional LTF offer. But im uncertain about the spending condition, as before 2022 it was 1L spend to LTF.
Now some sources says 50K spends to LTF.
SO, which one should I prefer, also , does the spend condition applies when buying gold or silver jewellery?

prc1990

TF Ace
Last month I applied for. HDFC MILLINEA which was conditional LTF offer. But im uncertain about the spending condition, as before 2022 it was 1L spend to LTF.
SO, which one should I prefer, also , does the spend condition applies when buying gold or silver jewellery?
LTF conditions get changed periodically. You need to get in touch with the customer support.

alanabraham

TF Premier
I got Millennia on 1st week of march and 50K spend within 90 days was the rule. Don't know any changes happened in April

prc1990

TF Ace
According to this official page:

Need to spend 50k in first 90 days to make Millennia LTF
You are absolutely right however, at times (mostly during the financial year end) they even also offer unconditional LTF cards even if it is applied through their employees/agents (Many people got calls including me) based on the following criteria.

1. Card to Card Basis: If you have an existing credit card with other bank with a min. limit of 30K and atleast 6 months old

2. Income Proof basis: If you're working with any of the MNCs, HDFC bank has partnered with and your office location is within 30KM of your residential area.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I've unconditional LTF millennia, just got it in 2nd week of March, as prc1990 has said, it was financial year end thing, I got 4 new credit cards and one in process without having to do a single documentation or verification since March 8th to April today. And all of them are LTF.

prc1990

TF Ace
I've unconditional LTF millennia, just got it in 2nd week of March, as prc1990 has said, it was financial year end thing, I got 4 new credit cards and one in process without having to do a single documentation or verification since March 8th to April today. And all of them are LTF.
I was also eligible for unconditional Millennia LTF but unfortunately got declined due to some issues. Will reapply in May.

prc1990

TF Ace
Please share your 4 card name with the group 👻.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Just had two different calls with HDFC bank about the same card today as it is related to my current application.

She said basically you need to put all your bills on Smartpay. That will ensure your card will remain LTF. If you want waiver for first year charges, then 50k spend in first 90 days is must. (You will not be charged initially, but if you cross the 50k threshold within 3 months, then they will not charge you at all). This to quote "her info"