• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What are the conditions to make HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card LTF?

Shahkhan

TF Buzz
Hello community members!,
Last month I applied for. HDFC MILLINEA which was conditional LTF offer. But im uncertain about the spending condition, as before 2022 it was 1L spend to LTF.
Now some sources says 50K spends to LTF.
SO, which one should I prefer, also , does the spend condition applies when buying gold or silver jewellery?

Bob78900

TF Premier
You are absolutely right however, at times (mostly during the financial year end) they even also offer unconditional LTF cards even if it is applied through their employees/agents (Many people got calls including me) based on the following criteria.

1. Card to Card Basis: If you have an existing credit card with other bank with a min. limit of 30K and atleast 6 months old

2. Income Proof basis: If you're working with any of the MNCs, HDFC bank has partnered with and your office location is within 30KM of your residential area.
How can we check those offer's during financial year end on their website?

Bob78900

TF Premier
This is still going on I believe. See if you are getting such calls.

You can't check this type of offers from the official website. Have attached one snippet.
Not receiving any such calls and also when i am in the mood then only i pick unknown calls. Then where i can check these offers if not on website. And what is this vymo sub campaign? and from where did you got this screenshot?

prc1990

TF Ace
Not receiving any such calls and also when i am in the mood then only i pick unknown calls. Then where i can check these offers if not on website. And what is this vymo sub campaign? and from where did you got this screenshot?
The snippet I got from the agent. She confirmed it would be LTF and during the verification call I was also confirmed that the card would be LTF. So that proves, her statement was right only and not a false one.

Bob78900

TF Premier
The snippet I got from the agent. She confirmed it would be LTF and during the verification call I was also confirmed that the card would be LTF. So that proves, her statement was right only and not a false one.
Ohh I'll apply then next year. I'll told my friend to apply next year and will also ask your agent number next year only if they are comfortable in sharing.
It is very difficult to find hdfc cards agents not same like sbi they are sitting everywhere 😂. I have to go to bank only for hdfc. Thankyou so much for the information

prc1990

TF Ace
Ohh I'll apply then next year. I'll told my friend to apply next year and will also ask your agent number next year only if they are comfortable in sharing.
It is very difficult to find hdfc cards agents not same like sbi they are sitting everywhere 😂. I have to go to bank only for hdfc. Thankyou so much for the information
She was looking for prospects from me and she confirmed she can process application PAN India though she is based out of Kolkata. If you want, I can share your friend's number with her. Just DM me.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
This is still going on I believe. See if you are getting such calls.

You can't check this type of offers from the official website. Have attached one snippet.
Just curious, but can you clarify, what's Vymo and NTB means in that image? I also had received HDFC millennia in March and without any kind of hassle, so I want to know if this was due to me falling under these categories or something else.