• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What are the conditions to make HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card LTF?

Shahkhan

TF Buzz
Hello community members!,
Last month I applied for. HDFC MILLINEA which was conditional LTF offer. But im uncertain about the spending condition, as before 2022 it was 1L spend to LTF.
Now some sources says 50K spends to LTF.
SO, which one should I prefer, also , does the spend condition applies when buying gold or silver jewellery?

prc1990

TF Ace
Just curious, but can you clarify, what's Vymo and NTB means in that image? I also had received HDFC millennia in March and without any kind of hassle, so I want to know if this was due to me falling under these categories or something else.
Vymo is based on income whereas NTB is based on C2C.

These all are the internal campaign names.

AsB

TF Ace
HDFC Customer Care confused me.
First when I mailed them, they said that I needed to spend 30k to make it LTF.
After I did that, and after waiting for 1 month, and paying the bill worth Rs 30,366, I emailed them back to see if my card was LTF. Turns out, my card was processed as LTF from the start.

PHOTO-2022-05-27-14-15-58.jpg PHOTO-2022-05-27-14-15-15.jpg

TF Ace
TF Family
HDFC Customer Care confused me.
First when I mailed them, they said that I needed to spend 30k to make it LTF.
After I did that, and after waiting for 1 month, and paying the bill worth Rs 30,366, I emailed them back to see if my card was LTF. Turns out, my card was processed as LTF from the start.

PHOTO-2022-05-27-14-15-58.jpg PHOTO-2022-05-27-14-15-15.jpg
Yeah these guys are too confused. And their customer support is on another level. Don't know what they smoke. One guy told me to spend 3 lac (officially 50K) in 90 days for Millenia (to make it LTF)! And I was like WTF! 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: AsB