• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to make Indusind Eazydinner LTF

Mack

TF Select
Any possible ways to make eazydinner card as FYF/LTF?
I just received the card a week before

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Any possible ways to make eazydinner card as FYF/LTF?
I just received the card a week before
Can you please explain how it is possible to make the card FYF/LTF after you have already received the card in your hand? 😂 Typically, negotiation is conducted prior to receiving the card, but you are suggesting negotiating after you have already received it. 🤣

Mack

TF Select
Can you please explain how it is possible to make the card FYF/LTF after you have already received the card in your hand? 😂 Typically, negotiation is conducted prior to receiving the card, but you are suggesting negotiating after you have already received it. 🤣
Applied online in indusind credit card page, there it stated FYF and I proceeded without taking it a snap. Now i received a message stating 1999+gst will be billed in first statement.

Last edited:

Sandy Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Applied online in indusind credit card page, there it states FYF and I proceeded without taking it a snap. Now i received a message stating 1999+gst will be billed in first statement.
So basically there are some conditions that make it FYF, like you have some points on EazyDiner etc, then you can get the card as FYF. Did you check what was the condition on Indusind credit card page?

Mack

TF Select
So basically there are some conditions that make it FYF, like you have some points on EazyDiner etc, then you can get the card as FYF. Did you check what was the condition on Indusind credit card page?
Nothing mentioned like that. I checked all conditions before proceeding. Called customer care today. She said to call once fees is charged and they will try to reverse.

Mack

TF Select
I have confirmation on email and whatsapp but by eazydiner team and not indusind team as fyf offer was by eazydiner. But let me try connecting with indusind customer care.
Yes connect with indusind customer care and tell them u have screenshot of FYF. In my case also the agent asked for any proof but I don't have any. Atlast convinced her to reverse.

Mack

TF Select
I have confirmation on email and whatsapp but by eazydiner team and not indusind team as fyf offer was by eazydiner. But let me try connecting with indusind customer care.
Yes connect with indusind customer care and tell them u have screenshot of FYF. In my case also the agent asked for proof but I don't have any. Atlast convinced her to reverse
Can u give details, what did u told customer care?
I exactly told her that while I'm applying it was FYF and she asked for proof which I forgot to take snap. Then i directly tried to convince if she can reverse the fee for me considering my spends are minimal to match the fees paid and she accepted.

Last edited:

Sandy Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I exactly told her that while I'm applying it was FYF and she asked for proof which I forgot to take snap. Then i directly tried to convince if she can reverse the fee for me considering my spends are minimal to match the fees paid and she accepted.
Need some negotiation skills training from you then 😂

Mack

TF Select
Yes connect with indusind customer care and tell them u have screenshot of FYF. In my case also the agent asked for proof but I don't have any. Atlast convinced her to reverse

Attachments

• IMG_0374.jpeg
    IMG_0374.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 120