• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Indusind Ltf card suggestions

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
No specific use details... Any card which is good will suffice... Just need a indusind card in the portfolio....

silly_putty

TF Premier
Yeh kaisa bank hai, kal hi customer care ne confirm kiya tha, video kyc complete ho gaya hai. Aj inhone e email bheja. Card dispatch to dur ki baat,3 din se approve bhi nehi kar rahe hai. Lagta hai mere profile ki pehli card rejection inke taraf se hi hoga. Screenshot_20231206-094313.png
i opened their savings account in june and did physical kyc at bank on the same day, they said it did not happen so did vkyc again in September. now again im starting to receive calls again to complete vkyc.

How easy is to get Indusind Legend as LTF? I have DCB an planning to get legend but not sure whether it is wortk or not. I don't have any relationship with Indusind. Any other better cards to consider?

Wait for atleast 48 hrs, mine also approved on 3rd day make sure you have no enquiry in last 2 months. IndusInd gives priority to enquiry. My 1st application rejected due to same issue after that made a gap of 3 months finally approved.
I’m getting upgrade to legend LTF through mail I was holding platinum should I go for that or asked for ED PINNACLE AS LTF

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
I’m getting upgrade to legend LTF through mail I was holding platinum should I go for that or asked for ED PINNACLE AS LTF
They might not consider your Pinnacle upgrade request.
If you have a good relationship with bank in terms of SB account, fd and other then you can make a request of your for higher variant cards.
In my opinion go with legend and wait for increase your limit then after place a request for your desired card

Last edited: