• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to get IDFC First Wealth Credit Card

Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
From my experience, I think IDFC does a soft enquiry with CIBIL for the offer phase as the multiple tries I made to get the system to show me the wealth card do not show up in my CIBIL report. There's only one hit for the actual application approval.
Did you try to cancel & apply fresh again multiple times on same day, and at the end only one enquiry was in the cibil?
Is that so?

Jetstone

TF Buzz
Did you try to cancel & apply fresh again multiple times on same day, and at the end only one enquiry was in the cibil?
Is that so?
Exactly. I cancelled at least 3 times and applied again till I saw the Wealth card offered. CIBIL report shows only one hit from IDFC an dit was on the next day when my application was being processed.

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
Exactly. I cancelled at least 3 times and applied again till I saw the Wealth card offered. CIBIL report shows only one hit from IDFC an dit was on the next day when my application was being processed.
What information did you enter, as in salary based or C2C, and its respective details.
For me, as soon as i entered my pan number, i received a cibil message on my phone and check the cibil, a hit was made, i just cancelled the application and didn't tried again.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
My concern is regarding @Jetstone , where is mentioned after multiple tries only one cibil hit. I checked in with some telegram group members, and they mentioned multiple cibil hit happens for multiple fresh applications.
How to confirm this?
see one thing also come into play is how many cc were issued in 4-6 months cause me and my friend got wealth mine is twice this limit ,cause he got au zenith ltf for 8 lakhs and i have no credit card approval in 4-5.

Jetstone

TF Buzz
What information did you enter, as in salary based or C2C, and its respective details.
For me, as soon as i entered my pan number, i received a cibil message on my phone and check the cibil, a hit was made, i just cancelled the application and didn't tried again.
C2C did not work for me with my ICICI Coral card even though it had a limit of 12L. I went ahead with salary of 3.1L net monthly and that worked.
As for the CIBIL hit please download or view your report and check if you see the IDFC enquiry that happened when you tried to apply. If it does not show up then it means it is a soft enquiry. Maybe CIBIL also sends alerts for soft enquires. Just guessing.