• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to get IDFC First Wealth Credit Card

Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm young and new to the CC game (only 1.5 years since my first), so the total limit is very far from ITR. Gross is >30L but the combined limit is only 5L.

I'm considering Plat Travel since that's FYF too. Do I need to find someone with Plat Travel to refer?
Long way to go then:D. Plan smartly and apply for cards. Otherwise, you will end up with so many cards with fewer limits.
Any Amex member can refer for Amex cards (they don't necessarily need to own that card). Feel free to DM if you want a referral.
Good luck✌️

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I upgraded my MRCC limit from 3.5 to 6 by transferring limit from smartearn card. Both cards were taken Jan 23. I applied for smartearn by mistake but that became a blessing in disguise. In Amex you can transfer limit from one personal card to another.

@Wealth is my birth right! You can try this route, if you want to have a higher limit on MRCC. Take FYF smartearn and transfer limit.
Oh is it
My smart earn limit is 393000 and mrcc 5lac
If I call and request will they make my mrcc to 8.5lac limit?
So far no one know this trick
Actually for smart earn card not required this big limit
Just i spend 10k max in a month on smart earn with their 10x partners

Last edited:

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Oh is it
My smart earn limit is 393000 and mrcc 4lac
If I call and request will they make my mrcc to 7.5lac limit?
So far no one know this trick
Actually for smart earn card not required this big limit
Just i spend 10k max in a month on smart earn with their 10x partners
Yes you can do that. Saw this about US credit cards and I gave it a try with chat support. They were completely ok with that and took the request. Limit updated in 24 hrs.

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Yes you can do that. Saw this about US credit cards and I gave it a try with chat support. They were completely ok with that and took the request. Limit updated in 24 hrs.
Spoke to the cc and they took a request for call back from limit allotting team and waiting for a call
Hoping to move 75% balance to mrcc not sure if they have any policy
Thanks for sharing the feature 👍

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
@Wealth is my birth right! do redeem on thriwe https://weliveexp.thriwe.com/ was able to redeem amazon 3 month on same amazon a/c as earlier when i redeem couple of months back and got bb voucher in few second vs a 1-2 week. if only i had au zenith would have received three bb voucher and one 3 month prime. i used a different number just to be save though and email address.

edit : just found out you already did and plus double dip via add-on . now i have to reason to apply for add-on. i have never took a add-on yet on any of card whether idfc give me 500rs or more :ROFLMAO: for add-on apply

Last edited:

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Ok
I wanted to know the about The DF card for add-on
We need to ask separately or they will send it
I have few add-on on my select card , hopefully the same will get carried to wealth as well
Add on once ur spouse finishes video kyc with pan the add on card will be visible on app then next day blue dart and next next day DF for add on will be delivered

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
@Wealth is my birth right! do redeem on thriwe https://weliveexp.thriwe.com/ was able to redeem amazon 3 month on same amazon a/c as earlier when i redeem couple of months back and got bb voucher in few second vs a 1-2 week. if only i had au zenith would have received three bb voucher and one 3 month prime. i used a different number just to be save though and email address.
I am smart here so far both primary and addon wealth cards I did not add to Thriwe and not generated code as I know only one extension of amazon prime will go during a membership period
Plan is to end current prime by august then after a day I take primary voucher for 3 months from Thriwe then for add on after 3 months

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am smart here so far both primary and addon wealth cards I did not add to Thriwe and not generated code as I know only one extension of amazon prime will go during a membership period
Plan is to end current prime by august then after a day I take primary voucher for 3 months from Thriwe then for add on after 3 months
Yeah but what if they close the offer thriwe?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
oh yes that why i was to redeem again cause i took 3 month prime through thriwe like 3-6 back. My prime membership was active then and now it got over like a month back and i only thought of let try or may be the offer will lapsed. It worked , thanks this will help me to explain my friend even his got 2 visa infinite card in one week au zenith and wealth so it will help me to explain how does it work.

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
oh yes that why i was to redeem again cause i took 3 month prime through thriwe like 3-6 back. My prime membership was active then and now it got over like a month back and i only thought of let try or may be the offer will lapsed. It worked , thanks this will help me to explain my friend even his got 2 visa infinite card in one week au zenith and wealth so it will help me to explain how does it work.
Sure glad it helps someone
Yeah but what if they close the offer thriwe?
Not an issue if I redeem it’s like wasting the coupon let someone use it
In august if offers exist i utilise