• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to get IDFC First Wealth Credit Card

Hi,

Is there any way to get IDFC Bank Wealth Credit Card.

I got IDFC Millennia Credit Card a year ago, but always wanted to get IDFC's higher variant Credit Card.

Did open a savings bank account with a 1L+ MAB to improve relationship. Tried several times through mailing customer care for and upgrade, but of no avail.

Since Wealth Credit is one of the premium credit cards on LTF criteria, it has been long on my wishlist.

Can someone please help me out in tips or tricks to attain the Wealth Credit Card or how to get a response from IDFC Bank since they are extremely dormant in responding.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When my icici card was 3.5L limit 4 months old, I was offered select with 2L limit.
Now a week back I got LE for my icici from 3.5 to 6.5L as its been 6 months.
So will they consider it as 6.5L limit card 6 months old or I should wait some more time to apply for wealth. 😅
I think I should atleast wait till it reflects in my cibil report that limit is 6.5L.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
When my icici card was 3.5L limit 4 months old, I was offered select with 2L limit.
Now a week back I got LE for my icici from 3.5 to 6.5L as its been 6 months.
So will they consider it as 6.5L limit card 6 months old or I should wait some more time to apply for wealth. 😅
I think I should atleast wait till it reflects in my cibil report that limit is 6.5L.
wait for 30 days cause i don't know when icici report to cibil if it is month end then on 3-5 april if it bill generation date then apply after 2 days later cause that amount should be reflect in your cibil.

Last edited:

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I wonder if my 3.5L MRCC will qualify for Wealth. Will have to close my existing Millennia card to find out :(
I upgraded my MRCC limit from 3.5 to 6 by transferring limit from smartearn card. Both cards were taken Jan 23. I applied for smartearn by mistake but that became a blessing in disguise. In Amex you can transfer limit from one personal card to another.

@Wealth is my birth right! You can try this route, if you want to have a higher limit on MRCC. Take FYF smartearn and transfer limit.

Last edited:

sharpened

TF Select
I upgraded my MRCC limit from 3.5 to 6 by transferring limit from smartearn card. Both cards were taken Jan 23. I applied for smartearn by mistake but that is blessing in disguise. In Amex you can transfer limit from one personal card to another.

@Wealth is my birth right! You can try this route, if you want to have a higher limit on MRCC. Take FYF smartearn and transfer limit.
I have just the one Amex card though, and it was delivered in early December so 6 months haven't ended yet.

I do have a much higher ITR tho, so I'm considering contacting them for a manual limit increase anyway.

Edit: Just read that the cards are new. Interesting, any other FYF AMEX card atm?

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have just the one Amex card though, and it was delivered in early December so 6 months haven't ended yet.

I do have a much higher ITR tho, so I'm considering contacting them for a manual limit increase anyway.
Good luck. In case if it is not approved, apply for a FYF smartearn card through referral, transfer limit and close card after few months.

If you dont mind sharing what's your total card limit across all cards vs ITR amount.
Right now my total limit is around 2X my ITR. Manual limit increases are not working for me now. Not sure what's the max banks will consider as saturated limit.

sharpened

TF Select
Good luck. In case if it is not approved, apply for a FYF smartearn card through referral, transfer limit and close card after few months.

If you dont mind sharing what's your total card limit across all cards vs ITR amount.
Right now my total limit is around 2X my ITR. Manual limit increases are not working for me now. Not sure what's the max banks will consider as saturated limit.
I'm young and new to the CC game (only 1.5 years since my first), so the total limit is very far from ITR. Gross is >30L but the combined limit is only 5L.

I'm considering Plat Travel since that's FYF too. Do I need to find someone with Plat Travel to refer?