• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Way to get IDFC First Card Approved in a day

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If your aadhar address is from a tier 2 city (mostly not a serviceable area for IDFC) but you live in tier 1 city and your office is also in tier 1 city.
Mention your current address while the start of application of tier 1 city,
Select delivery of address to your office address in tier 1 city.
No problem will happen due to aadhar address being from tier 2 city or below.

Last edited:

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So the current address need to be serviceable atleast? And no proof is asked for current address? And any verification done at current address?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How much limit is required on existing card for wealth card? But office address needs to be in a serviceable city? And when they ask address in vkyc we have to mention current or aadhar address?

Last edited:

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How much limit is required on existing card for wealth card? But office address needs to be in a serviceable city? And when they ask address in vkyc we have to mention current or aadhar address?
No idea about limit, I applied online, mentioned my Limit as 3 lakhs. In Video KYC only location will be asked to turn on, I simply shown my PAN card nothing extra was asked. Aadhar does not play a role if you do the things I mentioned.

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got my IDFC Wealth CC delivered last week. So as explained by @Akshay9512 , just select any random address in Tier 1 city. If you can give your friends/relatives address its better because getting physical card delivered to your office and then requesting someone to collect and resend it to your address is painful. Once the card is delivered to your office or friend's office, go to nearest IDFC branch and ask them to change your communication address to your home address. During application IDFC would ask your Aadhar but address on adhaar doesn't matter.
I applied C2C and got 10L CL. No verifications nothing.

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got my IDFC Wealth CC delivered last week. So as explained by @Akshay9512 , just select any random address in Tier 1 city. If you can give your friends/relatives address its better because getting physical card delivered to your office and then requesting someone to collect and resend it to your address is painful. Once the card is delivered to your office or friend's office, go to nearest IDFC branch and ask them to change your communication address to your home address. During application IDFC would ask your Aadhar but address on adhaar doesn't matter.
Did you apply through any agent?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How much minimum limit is required for wealth C2C? Are hdfc cards there in the list?

Do work and current address need to be in same city and serviceable?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I don’t have idea about minimum limit. Yes HDFC cards are there. I used HDFC Infinia with CL 10.4L.

The residence and office can be in different cities. Both the addresses should be serviceable.
Then it won't work for me. This trick will work for those who are working and currently living in a big city but have aadhar address of small city

daniel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I was trying to apply for IDFC wealth card but in the offer page it's showing only IDFC select card. Please guide me why wealth card is not showing for me.. currently I don't have wealth account and do I need to open account in IDFC to get wealth credit card

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was trying to apply for IDFC wealth card but in the offer page it's showing only IDFC select card. Please guide me why wealth card is not showing for me.. currently I don't have wealth account and do I need to open account in IDFC to get wealth credit card
Wealth is usually not shown to everyone.

yolofino

TF Premier
What's your other credit card & its limit?