• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Update on C.L of HDFC Regalia Gold upgrade

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys
I recently i recently asked the grievance cell to upgrade my 2 months old MB+ to Regalia Gold as i thought i qualify the floor limit for that card which is 3,00,000.
I mailed the grievance they denied saying internal parameters and stuff

Then i asked the reason they said credit card limit should be 5,00,000 and above and i did not met the spend criteria for the last 6 months which is 4L

Then i mailed the PNO regarding this issue and i addressed that my friends have this card at 3L and 3.38L limit and got an email from priority redressal that the issue is only that my card is recently issued.

Also i raised the issue with my imperia RM and he got the response from the backend team that as soon as my 6 months gets completed and if i have spent 4,00,000 they will upgrade my card ( got the same response from PNO and priority redressal ).

So, in January i will be upgrading my cursed Moneyback Plus card to Regalia Gold.

Attachments

• IMG_0143.jpg
    IMG_0143.jpg
    432.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0146.jpg
    IMG_0146.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 66

H2O

TF Premier
Even I tried requesting them to upgrade my existing Regalia LTF to Regalia Gold LTF with a limit of 6.8L.
I have reached out to Grievance/PNO/Imperia and fought for my case, but they have denied my request. In their most recent email to me, they stated that they would not respond to any further emails on this matter. I even went as far as threatening to close my Imperia account and FDs, but they simply expressed regret and maintained their stance on not granting Regalia Gold as LTF.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
Even I tried requesting them to upgrade my existing Regalia LTF to Regalia Gold LTF with a limit of 6.8L.
I have reached out to Grievance/PNO/Imperia and fought for my case, but they have denied my request. In their most recent email to me, they stated that they would not respond to any further emails on this matter. I even went as far as threatening to close my Imperia account and FDs, but they simply expressed regret and maintained their stance on not granting Regalia Gold as LTF.
They are very stringent to issue Regalia Gold LTF

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
I have seen many people holding it as LTF.
I have strictly asked my RM, to give me LTF Regalia Gold, otherwise I will seriously close my account. She said, will check internally for approval.
I am also chasing my RM, even gave him some assurance to invest in ULIP but he is not able to get the approval

Tried upto priority redressal but not getting it, so stopped chasing it

Hoozy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys
I recently i recently asked the grievance cell to upgrade my 2 months old MB+ to Regalia Gold as i thought i qualify the floor limit for that card which is 3,00,000.
I mailed the grievance they denied saying internal parameters and stuff

Then i asked the reason they said credit card limit should be 5,00,000 and above and i did not met the spend criteria for the last 6 months which is 4L

Then i mailed the PNO regarding this issue and i addressed that my friends have this card at 3L and 3.38L limit and got an email from priority redressal that the issue is only that my card is recently issued.

Also i raised the issue with my imperia RM and he got the response from the backend team that as soon as my 6 months gets completed and if i have spent 4,00,000 they will upgrade my card ( got the same response from PNO and priority redressal ).

So, in January i will be upgrading my cursed Moneyback Plus card to Regalia Gold.
What is the email address of hdfc PNO?

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have seen many people holding it as LTF.
I have strictly asked my RM, to give me LTF Regalia Gold, otherwise I will seriously close my account. She said, will check internally for approval.
I doubt it, recently few people shared screenshots of deceptive HDFC marketing, where they mention LTF on first page, & on second page of upgrade application, it's written (free on spending certain amount).
Possibly some ppl are getting over excited over seeing banner on first page, and not checking T&Cs.
Chances are pretty less of Regalia LTF to Regalia Gold LTF (not impossible though in banking).

In your friend circle, do people have email confirmation from HDFC employees that the Gold card is LTF??
If there is no written confirmation on email, verbal assurances mean nothing. All is deceptive sales tricks.

@rakesh43 if you've written confirmation, then chill, you can use it later, if at all fee is charged.
In few cases, gold is being given FYF. so any fee, if applied will be only at the end of 2nd yr.