• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold Amazon voucher

avijith7

TF Buzz
Does HDFC Regalia Gold Credit Card give any accelerated rewards on buying Amazon Shopping Vouchers / Amazon Pay Vouchers on Smartbuy or Gyftr?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does HDFC Regalia Gold Credit Card give any accelerated rewards on buying Amazon Shopping Vouchers / Amazon Pay Vouchers on Smartbuy or Gyftr?
Yes, all HDFC Cards either give accelerated RPs or Cashback on Smartbuy.

Link to offer details: https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/offer_details/smartbuy/15282/Zmilm2U=

its just that the max capping (per day as well as per month) is different along with conversion rate while redeeming those points.

yes...infinia obsessed users think that only they get accelerated rewards :D
Lagta hai angoor khattein hain (card nahi milne ki vajah se) :ROFLMAO:
Not sure from where you got this assumption.

nits123

TF Select

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In the smartbuy link you sent, Amazon vouchers are not listed.
Sorry sir, I couldn't spoon feed you exact details on a silver plate 🙏 My mistake... humble apologies... may god forgive me for the Unpardonable Sin that I committed... /s

----

Itna toh dimmag laga leta bhai.... "Instant vouchers" (which means az or any brand VOUCHER, duh!) is listed in the table which mentioned the accelerated Reward rate.

The same is sold at: https://www.gyftr.com/instantvouchers/

If you search and open the brand (eg: az), you will see the T&Cs, buying limits (if any), Processing Fees (if any) and Effective price calculator where you can see how much RP you would earn after buying the voucher.

avijith7

TF Buzz
Sorry sir, I couldn't spoon feed you exact details on a silver plate 🙏 My mistake... humble apologies... may god forgive me for the Unpardonable Sin that I committed... /s

----

Itna toh dimmag laga leta bhai.... "Instant vouchers" (which means az or any brand VOUCHER, duh!) is listed in the table which mentioned the accelerated Reward rate.

If you search and open the brand (eg: az), you will see the T&Cs, buying limits (if any), Processing Fees (if any) and Effective price calculator where you can see how much RP you would earn after buying the voucher.
I'm new in the credit card rewards world. Don't know much about these things. That's why I was asking. Thanks anyway for the detailed information.

avijith7

TF Buzz

----

I checked Smartbuy how you instructed me to. I have now understood it. Thanks.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm new in the credit card rewards world. Don't know much about these things. That's why I was asking. Thanks anyway for the detailed information.
no worries brother, Please dont feel bad about my post either... I just said the first line sarcastically (for fun)

glad to help. Try to get the max out of RPs (once you collect enough) via `Exclusive Gold Catalogue`. Redeemption conversion seems higest

• Exclusive Gold Catalogue on select Premium brands via Smartbuy at a value of 1 RP = Rs 0.65
  • Flights and hotel bookings via Smartbuy at a value of 1 RP = Rs 0.5
  • Airmiles conversion through Netbanking or SmartBuy at a value of 1RP = upto 0.5 airmiles
  • Products and Vouchers via Netbanking or SmartBuy at a value of 1 RP = upto Rs 0.35
  • The redemption against the statement balance will be at the rate of 1 RP = Rs 0.20

If you are into airmiles, then there are peeps who can help you get approx. 1 RP ~ Rs 1 by moving points between air miles and hotel partners as well (such offers appear at times where 1 Airmile/point = Rs 2 for some set of hotels)

Last edited: