• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold denied

akash2401

TF Buzz
Here's my story: I have applied for regalia gold paid card from hdfc online portal while closing tata neu + (25k limit ) simultaneously on 01st Feb 24. It showed me approximate limit of 3 lacs. After about 13 days home verification was done but still no approval. On 15th I complained them on Twitter regarding the application. After 10 to and fro msgs the told that application is rejected and I should apply again via branch or online. But on checking application status it shows in process. So I have below doubts:
1. Is there any lag in website or what is the time frame of cc approval ?
2. What is the cool off period if I apply again via branch ?
3. I have an account of HDFC which I haven't used since 1.5 years and is still active with 0 balance. Does this impacted my cc approval chances?

I have multiple cards already like Mrcc 3.5 lacs, idfc 2.5 lacs and Axis 3 lacs limit. I have an salaried ITR of 12 lacs.

Can anyone guide me how to get regalia gold or any better card from hdfc?
Thanks in advance for any leads.

sibieeee

TF Buzz
I was in a similar spot last month. Regalia Gold rejected for c2c with 9L axis cc statement. Offered me Moneyback+ card but rejected their offer. Later they offered Millenia and I accepted it as it was better compared to Moneyback. Offered a mere 75K limit 😂 but since its LTF, didn't worry too much.

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
#update
They have issued moneyback instead of regalia gold even after approving regalia gold.
Any help how to proceed further?
Typical of HDFC.. I was qualifying for Regalia Gold but they sent Moneyback.. Reached out to top most level and used my links but still nothing happened. Finally cancelled the card without activation.

I am sorry but you are stuck now and have no option

akash2401

TF Buzz
Typical of HDFC.. I was qualifying for Regalia Gold but they sent Moneyback.. Reached out to top most level and used my links but still nothing happened. Finally cancelled the card without activation.

I am sorry but you are stuck now and have no option
If that is the case I won't activate the mb+ card.
I have better options to spend than mb

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Unse poocho, pichle janam mein kaunsa paap kiya tha ki Moneyback diya
Then the most likely answer could be:
Every HDFC CC customer will put to this test to purfiy themselves from "pichle janam paap" and become a holy person to gain the Infinia ultimately before they die !!!

Last edited: