• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to link savings account on Indusmobile due to credit card

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I have IndusInd credit card linked to Indusmobile app. Now recently I've opened the Savings account with them.

Firstly, it doesn't allow linking savings account after credit card. We have to ask them to deregister our credit card account from Indusmobile. And then start afresh with linking savings account first and then credit card can be added easily.

When I asked Indus credit card department to deregister my cc account, they said it'll get completed within 4 days. I waited 1 week and asked them again. They kept stretching till 20 days. Then I asked them to connect me with escalation dept, she said I've deregistered your account just now on call.

In reality, Nothing has been done. Its been more than 1 month. I can still login with those credentials to Indusmobile and access my CC account. I'm unable to add savings account to Indusmobile app. Pathetic experience with IndusInd customer care. Other companies atleast don't tell lies. IndusInd is worst of all.

Anyone knows how to get this done?
Thanks in advance.

PAiN

TF Select
Can you view both your savings account and credit card under the same Netbanking ID? If so, you won't have a MAB requirement.
Yes I can see both (card and savings account) in my indusind app.
Un andho ko SOB attach kar ke bhej do 🤣
Arey mai paise icici me transfer karke bandh hi kar deta hu account kon khelega inke saath unka (icici) ka app bhi acha hai :D

Nana-Patekar-welcome-ignoring-1536x1152.jpg

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I asked them by mailing last four digits of my cc number along with my account number then after 2 days I got mail stating your account is not a zero balance account we've forwarded your concern to relevant team.
So you are maintaining 2L QAB even now? Now the only way to find out is to remove the funds and see. XD

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
So you are maintaining 2L QAB even now? Now the only way to find out is to remove the funds and see. XD
They might send you messages, but you can disregard them. There's no MAB requirement, and this information is available on their official website. If you'd like to confirm, you can email them and include the SOB as an attachment.

Surendra

TF Select
This only works when you have already opened a bank account first and then later received your credit card. It's much easier to link them in this order. On the other hand, if you've done it the other way around, it doesn't work as seamlessly. If you've managed to accomplish it, consider yourself lucky.
I had legend credit card already and recently opened select account and then link account with card

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I created indusnet login details for my savings account and then I was able to link my credit card to it. In netbanking, I can see my savings account and credit card under same login. In mobile app(which has credit card linked) it is showing success now when I try to link savings account using debit card. But savings account details are not displayed.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I created indusnet login details for my savings account and then I was able to link my credit card to it. In netbanking, I can see my savings account and credit card under same login. In mobile app(which has credit card linked) it is showing success now when I try to link savings account using debit card. But savings account details are not displayed.
Give it sometime.

KLB@96

TF Premier
I have IndusInd credit card linked to Indusmobile app. Now recently I've opened the Savings account with them.

Firstly, it doesn't allow linking savings account after credit card. We have to ask them to deregister our credit card account from Indusmobile. And then start afresh with linking savings account first and then credit card can be added easily.

When I asked Indus credit card department to deregister my cc account, they said it'll get completed within 4 days. I waited 1 week and asked them again. They kept stretching till 20 days. Then I asked them to connect me with escalation dept, she said I've deregistered your account just now on call.

In reality, Nothing has been done. Its been more than 1 month. I can still login with those credentials to Indusmobile and access my CC account. I'm unable to add savings account to Indusmobile app. Pathetic experience with IndusInd customer care. Other companies atleast don't tell lies. IndusInd is worst of all.

Anyone knows how to get this done?
Thanks in advance.
Bro I have legend card and using indus app. Now I opened select account and unable to link that. I un installed app and logged in via savings account and now CC wont link to the account. Please let me know if you were able to link now ? The customer care is sh!t . They just keep sending the same steps how to register even after I tell then there is error and unable to link.

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bro I have legend card and using indus app. Now I opened select account and unable to link that. I un installed app and logged in via savings account and now CC wont link to the account. Please let me know if you were able to link now ? The customer care is sh!t . They just keep sending the same steps how to register even after I tell then there is error and unable to link.
Login to indus net banking with savings account and link your credit card.

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What is the process and timelines please ?
Mine is saying invalid details when trying to link Debit Card to CC account.
You won't be able to link savings account to cc straight forward. Create internet banking login details for savings account, link your cc, wait for a day or two, then link your savings acc(via debit card) in mobile app. You will see success message. Then wait for 2-3 days.. it will be reflected in mobile app.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You won't be able to link savings account to cc straight forward. Create internet banking login details for savings account, link your cc, wait for a day or two, then link your savings acc(via debit card) in mobile app. You will see success message. Then wait for 2-3 days.. it will be reflected in mobile app.
This is what I call methodological patience... well done mate... good observations... (y) (y)