• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to link savings account on Indusmobile due to credit card

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I have IndusInd credit card linked to Indusmobile app. Now recently I've opened the Savings account with them.

Firstly, it doesn't allow linking savings account after credit card. We have to ask them to deregister our credit card account from Indusmobile. And then start afresh with linking savings account first and then credit card can be added easily.

When I asked Indus credit card department to deregister my cc account, they said it'll get completed within 4 days. I waited 1 week and asked them again. They kept stretching till 20 days. Then I asked them to connect me with escalation dept, she said I've deregistered your account just now on call.

In reality, Nothing has been done. Its been more than 1 month. I can still login with those credentials to Indusmobile and access my CC account. I'm unable to add savings account to Indusmobile app. Pathetic experience with IndusInd customer care. Other companies atleast don't tell lies. IndusInd is worst of all.

Anyone knows how to get this done?
Thanks in advance.

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It took arround 4-5 days in my case and then I logged into indus mobile with bank account customer id. And now both card n account are merged with same customer id
Did you have to delink credit card from existing indus mobile id then create new user id for savings account?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Not required. Just login using account customer id and then link credit card into it
This only works when you have already opened a bank account first and then later received your credit card. It's much easier to link them in this order. On the other hand, if you've done it the other way around, it doesn't work as seamlessly. If you've managed to accomplish it, consider yourself lucky.

GopalV

TF Select
VIP Lounge
This only works when you have already opened a bank account first and then later received your credit card. It's much easier to link them in this order. On the other hand, if you've done it the other way around, it doesn't work as seamlessly. If you've managed to accomplish it, consider yourself lucky.
This did not work for me.I opened the Indus ind account probably 16 months back,asked for the Pinnacle card.They offered it with 15k joining fee.I said ok,I will take it.10 days later they sent me Platinum aura edge with 15k joining fee.I was furious,I called the RM and asked about it,he said Sir,you will get 15k worth vouchers with it.I know that,but why would anybody pay 15k joining fee for an entry level card which is being offered LTF for everybody.I cancelled the card,and I wanted to close the bank account also,somehow I kept the bank account.
Later,I got the legend card LTF from Paisabazaar.So,I took that card,and tried to link the card in the mobile app and the website.It did not work and it was showing Error message.I called the Customer care,they tried to link it,but it did not happen.After so many attempts I stopped doing the linking of the card.Indus ind customer service is pathetic,their banking service is also not good.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I upgraded to pinnacle last month from aura edge and till now my exclusive account is not made 0 balance. I sent them mails on almost every indusind mail id in response what they're saying is please give us some time to look into this matter.
According to SOB, it should be zero mab if the card is linked to your account. But how did you find out that your account is not zero MAB? Did they charge you a non maintenance fee?

PAiN

TF Select
According to SOB, it should be zero mab if the card is linked to your account. But how they you find out that your account is not zero MAB? Did they charge you a non maintenance fee?
I asked them by mailing last four digits of my cc number along with my account number then after 2 days I got mail stating your account is not a zero balance account we've forwarded your concern to relevant team.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I asked them by mailing last four digits of my cc number along with my account number then after 2 days I got mail stating your account is not a zero balance account we've forwarded your concern to relevant team.
Can you view both your savings account and credit card under the same Netbanking ID? If so, you won't have a MAB requirement.