• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to link savings account on Indusmobile due to credit card

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I have IndusInd credit card linked to Indusmobile app. Now recently I've opened the Savings account with them.

Firstly, it doesn't allow linking savings account after credit card. We have to ask them to deregister our credit card account from Indusmobile. And then start afresh with linking savings account first and then credit card can be added easily.

When I asked Indus credit card department to deregister my cc account, they said it'll get completed within 4 days. I waited 1 week and asked them again. They kept stretching till 20 days. Then I asked them to connect me with escalation dept, she said I've deregistered your account just now on call.

In reality, Nothing has been done. Its been more than 1 month. I can still login with those credentials to Indusmobile and access my CC account. I'm unable to add savings account to Indusmobile app. Pathetic experience with IndusInd customer care. Other companies atleast don't tell lies. IndusInd is worst of all.

Anyone knows how to get this done?
Thanks in advance.