• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to apply for AU Bank Credit cards, facing error - Help needed

kowsikbabu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have been trying to apply for a AU Bank CC for quite some time now, and everytime I try, I can't get past Aadhaar OTP verification page. Facing the error as shown in the image below:

1690800738789.png

Has anyone faced this issue before? Or any idea on how to get AU Bank to help me resolve this issue? TIA!

deep@vie

TF Legend
Please check dm
I have been trying to apply for a AU Bank CC for quite some time now, and everytime I try, I can't get past Aadhaar OTP verification page. Facing the error as shown in the image below:

1690800738789.png

Has anyone faced this issue before? Or any idea on how to get AU Bank to help me resolve this issue? TIA!

Unable to apply for AU Bank Credit cards, facing error, showing message “Your application could not be processed due to unavailability of certain details” but in the previous employer details page all data were auto fetched correctly and necessary inputs fed in - Help needed @deep@vie

Attachments

• IMG_2629.png
    IMG_2629.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 4

catcat

TF Select
I am tryint to apply for an AU bank card, however, I am stuck at the 'employer details' page. No matter what I do, I am unable to click on the 'next' button. Is this a way to implicitly reject a card?

I am tryint to apply for an AU bank card, however, I am stuck at the 'employer details' page. No matter what I do, I am unable to click on the 'next' button. Is this a way to implicitly reject a card?

For unserviceable locations, the next button will not be enabled. That's what I found with AUB site.

Now, post merger of Fincare, the number of serviceable centres/towns/cities will get expanded - hopefully from Feb'24 - the effective month of merger/integration.

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
For unserviceable locations, the next button will not be enabled. That's what I found with AUB site.

Now, post merger of Fincare, the number of serviceable centres/towns/cities will get expanded - hopefully from Feb'24 - the effective month of merger/integration.
Yes you're right sir.
My pincode is not serviceable it shows the popup and closes the application on its own.

Their branch is 3km away from my home but still it's not serviceable. Strange.

catcat

TF Select

Yes, appears to be so. I was not paying attention to the office pin code, which was auto-filled to 302015 (home pin code). But when I corrected it to 302018, it was accepted.
Strange set of service pin codes - the areas are like 3 km apart. And 302015 is probably more posh than 302018.

Anyway, my application was rejected because I have a credit card 'settlement' dating back to 2018. As suggested by deep@vie, I have opened a zero balance accound with them.

Given my card portfolio, I dont find AU cards very useful - the only reason to want one is that an Altura card costs 199, and has railway lounge accesses for addon (I have several cards which allow rly lounge access, but sometimes the lounges don't/may not allow a non member to enter).