• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Twid Pay rewards

rohant

TF Premier
Hi TFinians,

I bought a phone on Samsung website via Twid pay in October. I was promised a cashback of 10% which was supposed to be credited after 7-15 days of delivery. I didn't check whether they added the 10% or not. So, on 1 December I was doing a transaction through twid pay but didn't see any cashback. I tweeted them and also sent a mail. They didn't reply to the tweet, but were supposed to revert back within 24 hours on mail.
It's been 2 days and still haven't got any reply. The amount is big and I don't want to lose it. I would appreciate your inputs on this issue.

Thank you very much in advance 🙏

Last edited:

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi TFinians,

I bought a phone on Samsung website via Twid pay in October. I was promised a cashback of 10% which was supposed to be credited after 7-15 days of delivery. I didn't check whether they added the 10% or not. So, on 1 December I was doing transaction through twid pay but didn't see any cashback. I have tweet them and also sent a mail. They didn't reply to the tweet, but were supposed to revert back within 24 hours on mail.
It's been 2 days and still haven't got any reply. The amount is big and I don't want to lose it. I would appreciate your inputs on this issue.

Thanks you very much in advance 🙏
I am not sure of Twid cashback from Samsung website. However, I have used it for payment on Snapay and Milkbasket. My understanding is the Twid cashback is valid only for about 8-10 days from the date of transaction. If not used, it expires post that. If your transaction was back in October, I highly doubt you will be able to use it now.

rohant

TF Premier
I am not sure of Twid cashback from Samsung website. However, I have used it for payment on Snapay and Milkbasket. My understanding is the Twid cashback is valid only for about 8-10 days from the date of transaction. If not used, it expires post that. If your transaction was back in October, I highly doubt you will be able to use it now.
Hi, Thanks for the reply. The same was nowhere mentioned. I used Twid pay just to get cashback and it brought down the cost of my phone and thus used it. Any way to get it back?

Will I even get their reply?
The amount was around 3k and I feel guilty now tbh. If you know someone who works there and who could be of any help, please let me know. Thank you

Virgo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, Thanks for the reply. The same was nowhere mentioned. I used Twid pay just to get cashback and it brought down the cost of my phone and thus used it. Any way to get it back?

Will I even get their reply?
The amount was around 3k and I feel guilty now tbh. If you know someone who works there and who could be of any help, please let me know. Thank you
No use buddy. I had a long exchange of emails few months back with their customer service team. I had a similar issue wherein they didn’t mention anything about the cashback having a limited validity. They didn’t send any information about it subsequently via sms/ WhatsApp. Since my cashback was for ~200 I left it at that after giving them a good piece of my mind. Silver lining is these days they send an sms immediately after a transaction is carried out with cashback amount and period till which it can be utilised.

If you want to try your luck with customer care, you can reach out at support_mb@twidpay.com
I am not sure if this was a Milkbasket specific support id. But this is the one with which I exchanged emails.

rohant

TF Premier
No use buddy. I had a long exchange of emails few months back with their customer service team. I had a similar issue wherein they didn’t mention anything about the cashback having a limited validity. They didn’t send any information about it subsequently via sms/ WhatsApp. Since my cashback was for ~200 I left it at that after giving them a good piece of my mind. Silver lining is these days they send an sms immediately after a transaction is carried out with cashback amount and period till which it can be utilised.

If you want to try your luck with customer care, you can reach out at support_mb@twidpay.com
I am not sure if this was a Milkbasket specific support id. But this is the one with which I exchanged emails.
oh ok thank you. I will try my level best 😞

rohant

TF Premier

Just checked, I got the automated mail from the mentioned email id only. May be they did not reply because of weekend.

ayman

TF Buzz
You get cashback in the form of coupons which could be used on your next transaction on any website or app which supports pay with reward option. That's how it works & also they will credit coupons after sometimes of the transaction that would have been shown when you did the transaction & there will be some validity of the coupon you have to use it within that period.