• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

30% cashback in Amazon Pay on Microsoft 365 subscription purchase

Ankur dhanda

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have been using family subscription since many years.
I have taken it 4 times and activated in my account by Amazon pay balance, but right now it’s not it’s showing through Amazon pay upi for me.
From Microsoft site itself they add gst and make it around 6k so it’s a very good deal

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
I have been using family subscription since many years.
I have taken it 4 times and activated in my account by Amazon pay balance, but right now it’s not it’s showing through Amazon pay upi for me.
From Microsoft site itself they add gst and make it around 6k so it’s a very good deal
Thx. Very useful and timely. My subscription was coming up for renewal in a week.
How was both of your experience?

I am also thiking of same purchasing

RajeshV

TF Premier
wow, wise use of it, I was thinking about this, i ll follow this
You can buy only once a month, and it isn't really worth it if you consider the interest aspect. I realised late.

Also, note that the maximum is 5 years and any additional period might get lost.

ssrahul96

TF Buzz
You can buy only once a month, and it isn't really worth it if you consider the interest aspect. I realised late.

Also, note that the maximum is 5 years and any additional period might get lost.
unless amazon gives similar offer next year, 2 / 3 years should be benificial

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
So I purchased the personal subscription last month. If I want to buy a family subscription now and add it to the MS account, will the plan automatically change to family next year when the personal subscription ends? If that's the case, this is a very fine deal that I wouldn't want to miss.

pxg

TF Premier

No this one you can buy 5 times for the offer period. I got 3 years for myself and got cashback every time as well as a subscription expiring in 3 years.

The interest aspect isn't that bad once you consider the inflation/monopoly aspect. Microsoft recently started to group outlook attachments and onedrive attachments into the same quota which will have pushed many people to buy a subscription I'm sure and then do a price hike next year as it has been done so many times already.

So I purchased the personal subscription last month. If I want to buy a family subscription now and add it to the MS account, will the plan automatically change to family next year when the personal subscription ends? If that's the case, this is a very fine deal that I wouldn't want to miss.
You will definitely be able to upgrade and get prorated months for family. Not sure how much they extend if you upgrade from personal 1 year to family 1 year but for the recurring subscription plan they say Personal will be prorated to 85% so around 10 months? regardless if you try this let us know if you got the entire duration of your personal or had it prorated to 85%l

zephyr0

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The offer is limited to "five per user". I am wondering if Microsoft allows you to stack up to 5 years. Does anyone know?