• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

30% cashback in Amazon Pay on Microsoft 365 subscription purchase

habibmy

TF Premier
You can buy only once a month, and it isn't really worth it if you consider the interest aspect. I realised late.

Also, note that the maximum is 5 years and any additional period might get lost.
Cashback offer is 5 times per use per month.

nileshgr

TF Buzz
This is a nice offer, combined with HDFC CC reward points I got a total of 40% discount on the annual subscription. Even though possible didn't buy multi-year subscription (discount की लालच बुरी बला है) 😛

concorde24

TF Neo
Hi all, I have been using Creditcard for Office 365 family subscription renewal. Can you suggest the procedure to buy through Amazon pay and extend it for a year? First I need to stop my renewals using CC. Is it like we get a code from Amazon and enter in O365 account for renewal ?

Reactions: SSV

nileshgr

TF Buzz
Hi all, I have been using Creditcard for Office 365 family subscription renewal. Can you suggest the procedure to buy through Amazon pay and extend it for a year? First I need to stop my renewals using CC. Is it like we get a code from Amazon and enter in O365 account for renewal ?

Got to Amazon pay => subscriptions => select Microsoft 365.

After you make payment it will email you a code which you have to redeem at Microsoft account settings page.

You can then turn off recurring billing on Microsoft.

concorde24

TF Neo
Got to Amazon pay => subscriptions => select Microsoft 365.

After you make payment it will email you a code which you have to redeem at Microsoft account settings page.

You can then turn off recurring billing on Microsoft.
Thank you for the reply. I was able to purchase the subscription via Apay and renew it successfully till Apr 2025.

I think purchasing the Onedrive subscription via this route is the cheapest !!. I am tempted to buy more coupons and extend the subcription till 2 or more years at this price !!

nileshgr

TF Buzz
Thank you for the reply. I was able to purchase the subscription via Apay and renew it successfully till Apr 2025.

I think purchasing the Onedrive subscription via this route is the cheapest !!. I am tempted to buy more coupons and extend the subcription till 2 or more years at this price !!

You can do it, but if you ever decide to stop using then you'll lose money / consider the opportunity cost of investing the lumpsump upfront in mutual fund.
Also:

This is a nice offer, combined with HDFC CC reward points I got a total of 40% discount on the annual subscription. Even though possible didn't buy multi-year subscription (discount की लालच बुरी बला है) 😛