• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay Partial payment using Gift Card disabled?

AJ331

TF Select
Has Amazon disabled partial payments using Amazon Pay Balance (gift card) for Bill payments?, looks like we can do partial payments only through Amazon Pay wallet?

AJ331

TF Select
Amazon never allowed partial payment from Gift card. But, if the biller support amazon pay wallet, then can use gift card and pay remaining with other mode.
to give an example if i had to pay 1000Rs electricity payment I would pay 500 using Rupay Debit card and 500 using Amazon Pay gift card balance, now I am unable to pay using amazon pay gift card balance Rs 500

Mruseless

TF Premier
Has Amazon disabled partial payments using Amazon Pay Balance (gift card) for Bill payments?, looks like we can do partial payments only through Amazon Pay wallet?
Broo, chill out... If you want to use apay gift card partially then use website version of Amazon to pay your bills... Also,have 2nd option... If you still want to use app then first of all initiate the bill payment then fill wrong OTP afterwards payment declined then you have to reinitiate the payment but this time you got the option to choose apay gift card

AJ331

TF Select
Broo, chill out... If you want to use apay gift card partially then use website version of Amazon to pay your bills... Also,have 2nd option... If you still want to use app then first of all initiate the bill payment then fill wrong OTP afterwards payment declined then you have to reinitiate the payment but this time you got the option to choose apay gift card
using gifr card for a partial payment hasn't been working for me for the last 2 week's at least

AJ331

TF Select
Trying payment using gift card balance, this is what I am seeing

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 2.15.31 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 2.15.31 PM.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 27