• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trying to get Indusind Pioneer Heritage Metal ( World Elite Mastercard) for LTF with RM

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Trying to get PIONEER HERITAGE METAL CARD from IndusInd Bank

Went today to Induslind bank
Talk with RM
Told him about getting this card " He was like " Sir I will get you this card bla bla open account first any account 5k monthly saving account etc.
After opening account today in the middle he was trying to sell in Induslind bank scheme of 24 Lakh dude .......

I was laughing 😄 still I listen carefully at the end and said I will see when I have money. he said okay.

He took me to meet bank Manager , He also started selling me a scheme of 24 Lakh shit..... that was deep shit.
hmmm Now I told him I need this card for LTF, I won't pay dime he said okay.

I will go tomorrow and update , I am thinking he will not do anything , lots of RM just say lots of things only and try to sell.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That's Also Huge Considering the card features
eazydiner voucher usage on all addons included alone is like 15k in 6 months , in another 6 months you can use another 15k provided eazydiner doesnt F**k up. ITC memberships, taj membership will save a lot and its LTF , everyone gets the lounge benefits and BMS benefits . Thats a lot of value for 18k gst paid for life.

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
eazydiner voucher usage on all addons included alone is like 15k in 6 months , in another 6 months you can use another 15k provided eazydiner doesnt F**k up. ITC memberships, taj membership will save a lot and its LTF , everyone gets the lounge benefits and BMS benefits . Thats a lot of value for 18k gst paid for life.
Okay Who uses the card it adds value else For normal users Not much useful

Jack_S

TF Buzz
Have you tried using EazyDiner voucher for add on? Does it work?

Jack_S

TF Buzz
Also, this card is actually one of the best ones for golf. If you play golf or want to learn, it can easily substitute a club membership as you get around 3 games/ lessons per week without any spending requirement. That alone is a benefit worth 1.5- 2 lacs a year

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Okay Who uses the card it adds value else For normal users Not much useful
Yes
Both indulge and pioneer metal doesn't add any value .
Nothing fancy about both of them.
The ED vouchers of 3000 are also valid in top 5 star restaurants where in if you dine with family, even after using the voucher you will end up paying more than normal restaurants which you dine in normally .
Indulge got unlimited golf but on a spend of 25k on previous month , Pioneer gets unconditional golf but so does Infinia .
Only thing good about pioneer is it gets 1000 worth of free movie tickets every quarter .

Both gets unlimited lounge access for addon and primary through PP , metal gets unlimited domestic too but indulge only gets 6 per quarter shareable with add-ons

As per doesnt worth the high JF and AF , even if someone can manage the JF vouchers still the GST even doesn't justifies the cost .

PS - I got indulge with 0 JF and AF , that's the only reason I am still keeping the card otherwise would have cancelled it.

But given choice of either indulge or pioneer for same JF , it would make sense to go Pioneer metal . But a suggestion to avoid option for paid for both of them .

Just to add both the cards have pathetic reward rate , indulge flat 1.5% for all and pioneer flat 1% and for forex 2.5% but it also have has markup of 1.8%
So technically the reward rate of pioneer is even worse than indulge .

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes
Both indulge and pioneer metal doesn't add any value .
Nothing fancy about both of them.
The ED vouchers of 3000 are also valid in top 5 star restaurants where in if you dine with family, even after using the voucher you will end up paying more than normal restaurants which you dine in normally .
Indulge got unlimited golf but on a spend of 25k on previous month , Pioneer gets unconditional golf but so does Infinia .
Only thing good about pioneer is it gets 1000 worth of free movie tickets every quarter .

Both gets unlimited lounge access for addon and primary through PP , metal gets unlimited domestic too but indulge only gets 6 per quarter shareable with add-ons

As per doesnt worth the high JF and AF , even if someone can manage the JF vouchers still the GST even doesn't justifies the cost .

PS - I got indulge with 0 JF and AF , that's the only reason I am still keeping the card otherwise would have cancelled it.

But given choice of either indulge or pioneer for same JF , it would make sense to go Pioneer metal . But a suggestion to avoid option for paid for both of them .

Just to add both the cards have pathetic reward rate , indulge flat 1.5% for all and pioneer flat 1% and for forex 2.5% but it also have has markup of 1.8%
So technically the reward rate of pioneer is even worse than indulge .
i went to peshawari a 5 star dining with wife, paid only 67rs :D ... 3k is sufficient for 2 ppl

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
i went to peshawari a 5 star dining with wife, paid only 67rs :D ... 3k is sufficient for 2 ppl
This has been my experience with the vouchers
Screenshot_20230818-131241.png

IMG-20230818-WA0005.jpg
I have used the vouchers multiple times , in an average I paid about 1500 to 2000 each time for a family of 3-4 just the one at Conrad we were able to manage within 3000 as there was only 2 of us and one was vegetarian

Last edited:

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Dep

ends on the place.
In tier 1 cities like Mumbai restaurants like taj, marriot Leela and all are eligible.you will end up paying 3-5k for a family of 4 even with a unlimited buffet after 50% ed prime discount if any
It’s a good card who occasionally go to 5 stars for dining .
But not worth it if you are particularly taking this card only for the ED offer .
At much better prices with ED prime benefits there are other places where you can manage at even cheaper rates with normal Axis 40% , or ED card .

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
I was
It’s a good card who occasionally go to 5 stars for dining .
But not worth it if you are particularly taking this card only for the ED offer .
At much better prices with ED prime benefits there are other places where you can manage at even cheaper rates with normal Axis 40% , or ED card .
considering vistara card for 10k jf and af but got to know that they don't renew gold membership every year and no one class upgrade voucher.
So taking the card meant only biz class vouchers and ed vouchers
Because the reward rate is pathetic when compared to axis vistara infinite

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I was

considering vistara card for 10k jf and af but got to know that they don't renew gold membership every year and no one class upgrade voucher.
So taking the card meant only biz class vouchers and ed vouchers
Because the reward rate is pathetic when compared to axis vistara infinite
Yeah
Don’t go for Indus Cv Explorer
It’s a pathetic card with a AF of 10k they don’t even renew Gold

For Vistara go with Axis VI for gold or IDFC for silver .

IDFC one would give you an extra one class upgrade over and above the silver upgrade voucher every year .

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
by the way, u cud take 5 addon cards and use 3k ED and 4k bms offers separately on all of them

thts 30k a yr and 80k a year = 110k a year.. so u if u rip it properly , joining fee will be taken out in 2 years (u already got 2L worth voucher with joining fee though)

and dont forget it gives itc memebership (20k) + unlimited lounges as well.

my opinion card worth if its used properly
Agreed
But these are non spend benefits , appears better on paper than in practical usage .
My Aurum and ED BMS vouchers are wasted every month , had to share them with friends ,

All in all , credit card should have better spend based benefits which actually makes it appealing and spend based benefits are devalued at a lower rate than non spend based particularly which has third party dependencies like BMS and ED in this case .

The card has pathetic reward rate and doesn’t qualify to be in the super premium category
1% reward rate for 2 lakh JF card doesn’t make sense. If it comes LTF by default with pioneer account , it’s a good card to keep but paying upfront