• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks for getting ICICI Wealth Management

Sreerag

TF Premier
Is there any ways for getting ICICI Wealth Management upgrade? Already have 2 Privilege accounts with them which are individual. I prefer having family banking (3 accounts)
AQB is pretty low but having CCs with them of 2.4L and 2.8L limit

Any tips would be appreciated. Initial funding not recommended but anything upto 2L okay (at last case scenario only)

golu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Today I opened wealth management account with just 2 lakhs of initial funding. They were asking for 5 lakhs but later they agreed on 2 lakhs. Actually it totally depends on you. If you can negotiate. You can get it done with 10k also. I said I can't transfer funds more than 1 lakhs in first 24 hours of adding beneficiary. And now they are not asking for cheque as it take 2-3days to process it. They said to transfer via netbanking ir mobile bank transfer. They were ok with 1 lakh initial funding too. But I funded it with 2 lakhs.
Also, they will be providing me sapphiro credit card lft basis on high net ITR.

adityasanehi

TF Buzz
Today I opened wealth management account with just 2 lakhs of initial funding. They were asking for 5 lakhs but later they agreed on 2 lakhs. Actually it totally depends on you. If you can negotiate. You can get it done with 10k also. I said I can't transfer funds more than 1 lakhs in first 24 hours of adding beneficiary. And now they are not asking for cheque as it take 2-3days to process it. They said to transfer via netbanking ir mobile bank transfer. They were ok with 1 lakh initial funding too. But I funded it with 2 lakhs.
Also, they will be providing me sapphiro credit card lft basis on high net ITR.
What range was ITR above, if you're comfortable sharing.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I opened a Wealth account last week. Received a box that had the customer id, a thin chequebook etc. Later received dc. I however read in one of the booklet that I'm supposed to receive a proper chequebook. Did not receive the black case as well, not that it's of any use. Is there a timeline?

Later the bank person mentioned that I need to have an FD, let's see how that goes.
Opened with little over 1lac cheque.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
I opened a Wealth account last week. Received a box that had the customer id, a thin chequebook etc. Later received dc. I however read in one of the booklet that I'm supposed to receive a proper chequebook. Did not receive the black case as well, not that it's of any use. Is there a timeline?

Later the bank person mentioned that I need to have an FD, let's see how that goes.
You should be getting it via courier along with your debit card within 10 days (from account opening date) if the account opening executive selected those options while opening your account

If not raise the request for cheque book, kit comes along with it

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

I maintain 3 to 4l with ICICI for years
It’s a privilege account
Orange color in app😜
What’s that Titanium Privilege account?
Is it worthy to upgrade?
Mab is 125000 which I can maintain all time if I get some benefits
FYI I have apay card and coral ltf with shared limit
Emerald card if they give I will upgrade coral but no offers

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It’s a privilege account
Orange color in app😜
Is it worthy to upgrade?
Have you quoted the wrong reply by any chance? This is my first relationship with this bank, I do not know much

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It’s a privilege account
Orange color in app😜
Is it worthy to upgrade?
It's below wealth. Better open a new wealth account with ip of 1-10l depending upon the branch and your negotiations. Older account will also become wealth. You can get credit card LTF offers if you take some loan from them or make your account salary account as they don't give offers easily to old customers.