• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks for getting ICICI Wealth Management

Sreerag

TF Premier
Is there any ways for getting ICICI Wealth Management upgrade? Already have 2 Privilege accounts with them which are individual. I prefer having family banking (3 accounts)
AQB is pretty low but having CCs with them of 2.4L and 2.8L limit

Any tips would be appreciated. Initial funding not recommended but anything upto 2L okay (at last case scenario only)

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Is there any ways for getting ICICI Wealth Management upgrade? Already have 2 Privilege accounts with them which are individual. I prefer having family banking (3 accounts)
AQB is pretty low but having CCs with them of 2.4L and 2.8L limit

Any tips would be appreciated. Initial funding not recommended but anything upto 2L okay (at last case scenario only)
An upgrade would be difficult as they generally do upgrades for NRV 25 lakhs
Only option will be IP but that too 5 lakhs will be needed at least . There are no such tricks in casa

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
What? Fd included? I have account grouping with my parents and including fd trv should cross 25l.. however they only upgraded us to privilege banking.. where should I drop the mail for this? Bank RM was of no help since either they are not aware of this or they lied.
Bank RM won’t be able to help , try to connect with some wealth management RM they would most probably be able to help

Sreerag

TF Premier
What? Fd included? I have account grouping with my parents and including fd trv should cross 25l.. however they only upgraded us to privilege banking.. where should I drop the mail for this? Bank RM was of no help since either they are not aware of this or they lied.
What are you looking for at ICICI WM? Any extraordinary benefit on upgrade or just upgrading for better customer care?