• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks for getting ICICI Wealth Management

Sreerag

TF Premier
Is there any ways for getting ICICI Wealth Management upgrade? Already have 2 Privilege accounts with them which are individual. I prefer having family banking (3 accounts)
AQB is pretty low but having CCs with them of 2.4L and 2.8L limit

Any tips would be appreciated. Initial funding not recommended but anything upto 2L okay (at last case scenario only)

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
do you have any idea about whether we can link family members account with my existing wealth account ? My wife have basic account - i asked RM of her branch, he said I have to give cheque of 10 lakh (seems he was looking to fulfil his target)
On their website, for wealth management they have written family wealth banking allowed. if one people have wealth account then it can be extended for family members.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-23-18-04-45-741_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-23-18-04-45-741_com.android.chrome.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 35
For me, it was auto upgraded but never received any kit. Few days back, approached here local RM to ask about Ltf sapphiro card - he denied but couple of days back, someone from other branch approached and processed my card, expecting it to be arrive in 4-5 days
Could you please share the Details of this RM.. I also have an offer for Sapphiro.. but want to get fee waived

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Wealth account doesn’t guarantees LTF cards
LTF Sapphiro is processed with employer criteria
It may be true.. my Ltf card is processed and now showing in net banking as well

When she applied, i received copy of form by mail and found that she mentioned my old employer name - may be icici have still employer name in my account info and based on that I may have received ltf cc offer

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
well had some past conversations with him and many people dont' open wealth here so that was also a big factor
I also live in a village most probably mine would be the first account and I'm having amazon pay CC with 5L limit will it act hindernce in getting Sapphiro or any other premium ltf card?