• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks for getting ICICI Wealth Management

Sreerag

TF Premier
Is there any ways for getting ICICI Wealth Management upgrade? Already have 2 Privilege accounts with them which are individual. I prefer having family banking (3 accounts)
AQB is pretty low but having CCs with them of 2.4L and 2.8L limit

Any tips would be appreciated. Initial funding not recommended but anything upto 2L okay (at last case scenario only)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am thinking what if she pitches me banking products anytime we cross path how i am gone handle such situations

Plan is only to get Sapphiro LTF and for that can put some money in SGBs if thats what they ask for
Always good to be ready with a plan and backup if needed.. good luck.. Ask for Emireates first and then act like reluctantly agreeing for Saphiro...

kshitij_0

TF Ace
They might be coming for upselling...their other products.
Ask them to come and meet you anf offer them a tea/coffee and listen to what they say and tell them you will think about it..
If they call me like this I am gone tell them get me Sapphiro LTF while you come😁

Today while opening account she was inquiring about my investment philosophy and based on that she kept pitching me the Sovereign Gold Bonds😂
My RBL & Stan C RM telling me to meet since month, I am literally not giving a F.
They just want to sell investments 🤣
I cross questioned them and didn't entertain them. I said if I need a service, I'll contact you.
I don't want you to come and meet me whenever you want.
I asked them to mail me the details if I find it useful then I'll give them appointment.

Aise nahi ki jab man hua saman bechne ka muh uthaye aur chale aaye.
Chahiye hi nahi bhai tumhara saman. Baat khatam. Jo chahiye tha le liye

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Is there any charge applicable if we deposit money in Cash Deposit Machines?
And which banks/account variants provide this facility free of cost?
In normal account they charge Rs 50 per transaction. But probably they charge only in non banking hours/ holidays.

I know SBI doesn't charge you if you deposit by using Debit Card but for cardless transactions, they charge around Rs 25 per transaction.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
In normal account they charge Rs 50 per transaction. But probably they charge only in non banking hours/ holidays.

I know SBI doesn't charge you if you deposit by using Debit Card but for cardless transactions, they charge around Rs 25 per transaction.
I think HDFC Cash Deposit is free, 2 month back one of my relative deposited some cash in my account which was in different city and I haven't incurred any charges on that deposit so far

Also for Axis, I think its free in home branch in working hours

No Idea about ICICI yet

Akashn

TF Ace

I think its free in HDFC. I have deposited many times but didn't notice any charges

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

1694516636749.png

So, it is basically free during working hours

Last edited:

HVS

TF Premier
So finally this happened today. I went to branch and enquired about opening wealth account criteria and upgrade option from my MINE account. To my surprise he told me an initial cheque of 10L is required for wealth. I told him that many branches in tier 1 city are opening wealth with 1L to 5L cheques and here you're demanding 10L in tier 2 city. He then told me that this is the criteria here.

I then told him to give me possible ways to upgrade my account to wealth. He denied straight away that they can't upgrade this account. I then told him that I'm in talks with Kotak and had a relationship with them from 4 year and they have offered privy on maintaining 4-5 lakhs(This was a bluff). And in between I told him that I need wealth in 3 accounts. He immediately told me that I'll take approval of BM and an employee will do all the process for wealth at your home with 1L funding for each account.

I also tried to get sapphiro Card LTF but they denied telling that I already hold 3 LTF cards and bank only allow 1 core LTF card.

In afternoon the employee came and opened all of our new accounts with just 1L cheque each and handed us the kit including cheques& deposit slips and told me the debit card and the pouch will be delivered to you in some days.

This was really fast as all the process is completed and the cheques will be deposited tomorrow.

nithin1992

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I went through the Twitter route requesting for an existing account upgrade as I didn't want to go through the hassle of opening a new account.

Got a call few days later from CS and they confirmed the upgrade on the basis of salary credits. Called customer care again to request for the MC Welath debit card and it has been generated today.

Can we get the welcome pouch, cheque book as well? I tried asking the CC for it and they didn't have much clue about that.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
I went through the Twitter route requesting for an existing account upgrade as I didn't want to go through the hassle of opening a new account.

Got a call few days later from CS and they confirmed the upgrade on the basis of salary credits. Called customer care again to request for the MC Welath debit card and it has been generated today.

Can we get the welcome pouch, cheque book as well? I tried asking the CC for it and they didn't have much clue about that.
just request for cheque book, pouch will come along with it