• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

The UNI NX Wave card is finally Live !!

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For anyone still waiting, if at all, lol... the Nx Wave card is Live now!! I applied for the Nx Wave card and the banking partner for now is SBM..

May be they are trying to do a 1 card and will have multiple banking partners in future (yes bank too have this card listed on their website).

Uni told me they have opened the application process only for few early waitlisted customer for now, so anyone wanting to apply it will be worthwhile checking the app. The application form itself had a few glitches and I could get the vkyc done only after quite a few failed attempts. Waiting for the KYC approval now which uni informed might take upto 24 hours! Asked UNI if this card was pre approved but they said no, credit check (TU) will be done & will be interesting to see what limit SBM gives!

The joining fee for the card is nil and the reward rate @ 1℅ makes it fall under the basic card category.

For anyone interested Will keep you guys updated, once & if the approval comes from "SBM"!!!!! 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-09-17-40-32-226_cards.uni.app.credit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-09-17-40-32-226_cards.uni.app.credit.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 161

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the heads-up, i just downloaded the app and there it was waiting for me to apply. Done application. Will do vkyc tomorrow. The tie up is with sbm

Last edited:

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have received invite today. Sbm is my banking partner. Did vkyc in the morning and waiting for the update.

I wanted to close uni pay but they said they cannot just close only uni pay option. Now once my card is approved I can ask to close uni pay

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have received invite today. Sbm is my banking partner. Did vkyc in the morning and waiting for the update.

I wanted to close uni pay but they said they cannot just close only uni pay option. Now once my card is approved I can ask to close uni pay
Approved now and the limit is 5.25 lakhs. Highest limit on my other cards is 5.5 lakhs. Wait was long but satisfied with the onboarding process. No cibil hit as of now

ccdc

TF Ace

by upi pay...do you mean the earlier uni card or is it some other thing?

equalizer

TF Premier
Had 3 accounts in the family.. I was an inch from closing these 3 accounts but every time backed off due to gut feel.. Got the Uni SBM NX Wave CC today within an hour of VKYC.. Remaining 2 accounts VKYC done but no updates.. Waiting for physical card.. Oh and I must say that the credit limit is way above my expectations..

Second account got aprroval.. Low credit limit this time..